Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 20 Aug 21, 09:43 PM  
Link to this Post
loldis
Imagineer

Two more announced today... Biergarten will go back to a buffet on Aug 29 and Crystal Palace Sept 12. Just lunch and dinner though, and no mention of the characters returning to CP.

disneyparks.disney.go/bl...4wo0819210010A

Edited at 09:45 PM.
loldis is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Aug 21, 05:59 PM  
Link to this Post
loldis
Imagineer

Nate (PMM) has his first day video at Boma out. Looks like it's straight back to self-service.

loldis is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Aug 21, 08:06 PM  
Link to this Post

They can get people to sanitise with hand gel as much as they want, it makes little difference as Covid is airborne. You likely won’t catch it by touching utensils someone else has touched, you will catch it standing in line at the buffet if the person next to you has it. I can’t understand them opening buffets again. Never that keen anyway, but like Crystal Palace for the cuteness.

Edited at 08:16 PM.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Aug 21, 07:00 AM  
Link to this Post
Scotsmomma2
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Nanna Frozen View Post
They can get people to sanitise with hand gel as much as they want, it makes little difference as Covid is airborne. You likely won’t catch it by touching utensils someone else has touched, you will catch it standing in line at the buffet if the person next to you has it. I can’t understand them opening buffets again. Never that keen anyway, but like Crystal Palace for the cuteness.
I'm glad they're starting them up again, "you'll catch it standing in line at the buffet if the person next to you has it" the same goes for being next to anyone anywhere who has it🤔be it here in a supermarket,bar or anywhere you leave the confines of your home,or on holiday anywhere.
Scotsmomma2 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Aug 21, 07:13 AM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Scotsmomma2 View Post
I'm glad they're starting them up again, "you'll catch it standing in line at the buffet if the person next to you has it" the same goes for being next to anyone anywhere who has it🤔be it here in a supermarket,bar or anywhere you leave the confines of your home,or on holiday anywhere.
I agree, but my point is people think that they are reducing their risk greatly of catching Covid by sanitising their hands, not touching utensils, letting people plate their food etc. ‘Covid Theatre’ as many likely to call it.

If you’re at Disney you’re gonna be standing next to hundreds of people every day, why pretend the buffets are any ‘safer’ than they ever were? Just open the buffets as normal if you’re gonna open them.

Everybody should be taking hand hygiene measures whether there is Covid or not, it will reduce other illnesses, but has little effect on Covid it would seem.

Edited at 07:20 AM.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List