Link to this Post
mariechez
Imagineer

mariechez's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 10
Large Baubles

Anyone know where I can get them, not the massive ones just the large type for the tree?

Thanks

ORLANDO 03,04,05x2,07,O8,09,10x2,11x2,12x2,13,14,15,16
LV x2,SAN FRAN & LA,CRUISING THE CARIBBEAN,BALTICS ,FJORDS,BAHAMAS,ITALY,
BARCELONA,FRANCE, PORTUGAL,BOSTON, NEW ENGLAND,BELGUIM,GUERNSEY. NEW YORKx3 & MIAMI
mariechez is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Sep 21, 04:03 PM  
Link to this Post
Sparksy72
Imagineer

Sparksy72's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Have you had a look at B&M, I know that The Range also has their Christmas Decorations out now too and George Asda has plenty of choice as well.
Sparksy72 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Sep 21, 04:08 PM  
Link to this Post
Megandllsmum
Imagineer

Megandllsmum's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
I bought mine online from very last year they looked lovely I had 2 lots of 8 large baubles on my tree which is 6ft and then lots of smaller ones in-between I also got another set and made decorations for the stairs with them hanging from the banister, I'll scroll back see if I can find pics , they were really good quality and not a bad price either

Found one lol

Edited at 04:12 PM.
Megandllsmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Sep 21, 06:53 PM  
Link to this Post
mariechez
Imagineer

mariechez's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Thanks, have checked the usual but not Very.

BARCELONA,FRANCE, PORTUGAL,BOSTON, NEW ENGLAND,BELGUIM,GUERNSEY. NEW YORKx3 & MIAMI
mariechez is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Sep 21, 08:25 PM  
Link to this Post
mariechez
Imagineer

mariechez's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by Megandllsmum View Post
I bought mine online from very last year they looked lovely I had 2 lots of 8 large baubles on my tree which is 6ft and then lots of smaller ones in-between I also got another set and made decorations for the stairs with them hanging from the banister, I'll scroll back see if I can find pics , they were really good quality and not a bad price either

Found one lol

Got some from Very, thanks VERY much.

Old 21 Sep 21, 07:16 AM  
Link to this Post
pinkbelle
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by Sparksy72 View Post
Have you had a look at B&M, I know that The Range also has their Christmas Decorations out now too and George Asda has plenty of choice as well.
I watched a video on YT last night, B&M definitely have the large size tree baubles again this year. They looked very nice, and a lot cheaper than the Garden Centres where I usually buy mine, so would be good it you wanted to buy quite a lot of them.
pinkbelle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Sep 21, 08:36 AM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

B&M and Home Bargains had some in store over the weekend although the choice was limited to red ,gold, silver and baby pink in the stores I was in
Gryff is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List