Notices

Old 26 Sep 19, 08:49 PM  
Link to this Post
tigger48
VIP Dibber

Thank goodness you’re almost off! It’s been a hellish summer of travel disruption and disarray for so very many people so I’m crossing my fingers (& toes) that after the year you’ve had there’s no more of that for you.
Really looking forward to following along and vicariously experiencing the cocktail and sightseeing must dos. I hope you have a brilliant trip.
tigger48 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Sep 19, 09:15 AM  
Link to this Post
WileyCoyote
I am not a shopaholic

Originally Posted by sotagals View Post
Sing in a Scottish accent - "HiFly oh HiFly it's better than the bus"

Hope you have a wonderful time
Thank you. Ah that show, it did make me laugh.

Originally Posted by tigger48 View Post
Thank goodness you’re almost off! It’s been a hellish summer of travel disruption and disarray for so very many people so I’m crossing my fingers (& toes) that after the year you’ve had there’s no more of that for you.
Really looking forward to following along and vicariously experiencing the cocktail and sightseeing must dos. I hope you have a brilliant trip.
Thank you that’s very kind.
Am packing today and very excited now
WileyCoyote is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Sep 19, 12:09 PM  
Link to this Post
WileyCoyote
I am not a shopaholic

Pre Travel day is upon us.

There has been packing chaos
Lost items
Overweight cases
Last minute laundry dramas

And rain. Because it always rains when we travel.

But for now ...

Pass the Prosecco
WileyCoyote is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Sep 19, 02:31 AM  
Link to this Post
WileyCoyote
I am not a shopaholic

Keeping it classy by bringing the opened wine from home that surely would have gone off while we were away 😂

And yes I am awake at 2.25 because I panicked that I had left our passports in the taxi so just spent 10 minutes in the dark looking for them.
Old 30 Sep 19, 06:35 AM  
Link to this Post
Goldia
VIP Dibber

Goldia's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 43
Mobile

I hope you got back to sleep straight after finding the passports. Safe travels and have a marvellous trip.

Link to all my completed trip reports
2017: NYC and Orlando. Salzburg. Boston.
2018: Orlando. Berlin.
2019: DLP. Orlando. Washington DC.
2020: DLP.
2021: Jamaica. Rome.
2022: Orlando.
2023: Orlando. Niagara and Toronto.
Goldia is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Sep 19, 09:27 AM  
Link to this Post
WileyCoyote
I am not a shopaholic

Originally Posted by Goldia View Post
I hope you got back to sleep straight after finding the passports. Safe travels and have a marvellous trip.
Not quite but now enjoying breakfast prinking ! 😂
Old 30 Sep 19, 08:05 PM  
Link to this Post
Goldia
VIP Dibber

Goldia's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 43
You know I love a good prinking that's another thing I learned from you, well technically it was just the term I learnt from you as I was already doing the prinking I just didn't know it

have fun x

Link to all my completed trip reports
2017: NYC and Orlando. Salzburg. Boston.
2018: Orlando. Berlin.
2019: DLP. Orlando. Washington DC.
2020: DLP.
2021: Jamaica. Rome.
2022: Orlando.
2023: Orlando. Niagara and Toronto.
Goldia is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Sep 19, 08:50 PM  
Link to this Post
KarenG
Imagineer

Yay! Amanda is now ON TOUR!

Can’t wait for updates
Old 30 Sep 19, 08:52 PM  
Link to this Post
KarenG
Imagineer

Originally Posted by WileyCoyote View Post
Keeping it classy by bringing the opened wine from home that surely would have gone off while we were away 😂

And yes I am awake at 2.25 because I panicked that I had left our passports in the taxi so just spent 10 minutes in the dark looking for them.
Is it wrong that I assumed you were awake at 2.25am as you couldn’t bear to see wine left unquaffed?! Cheers!
Old 1 Oct 19, 09:20 PM  
Link to this Post
smithlane
VIP Dibber

So sorry I have only just seen this Amanda?!
Oh wow this sounds like an EPIC trip! Your ‘plans’ sound great 😂. I’m beyond excited you’re going to my favourite place on the planet, AMI. I promise you won’t want to leave. Don’t bother with the Sandbar, not seen many good reviews lately. You just HAVE to go to Ginny and Jane E’s for breakfast or lunch, it closes in the afternoon so need to get there early. It’s the most quirkiest shop/cafe you’ll ever visit! Head to Rod and Reel to see the dolphins and Manatees, oh and a stroll down Bridge St or Pine St depending which end of the island you’re at. Me thinks you need more time there 😆.
Also looking forward to hearing about your time on Hilton Head Island and Savannah as you know that’s where we are hoping for next year, just need these flight prices to fall rapidly!
How lovely you’re going back to see your Uncle, I bet he’s chuffed to see you.
Steel Magnolias is one of my favourite films, always wanted to visit the town where it is filmed.
Ooh I can feel the excitement of the run up to the holiday, you totally deserve it after the crappy year you’ve had.
I cannot wait to read all about it, have an amazing time 😃
Edit: I can’t believe you had a faff with your passports too. At least you didn’t leave them in a hotel safe like me... 😬

Edited at 09:24 PM.
smithlane is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List