Notices
Christmas Temporary forum for Christmas seasonal topics

Old 20 Nov 20, 01:27 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

Just received an email to say order has been processed and we should get the first copy by 8 December. Thanks for the link
DisneyDaffodil is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Nov 20, 02:25 AM  
Link to this Post
Susanjane
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by DisneyDaffodil View Post
Just received an email to say order has been processed and we should get the first copy by 8 December. Thanks for the link

I ordered a couple for family under the gift tab and have just received an email saying the same. Didn’t try for myself so don’t know if that would have been accepted as we had it last year.
Orlando 1997, Necker Island 1997, Orlando 2002 & 2004, Fort Lauderdale 2006, Fort Lauderdale and Orlando 2007, Orlando 2009, California and San Francisco 2012, Orlando 2013, Orlando and Fort Lauderdale 2015, New York 2016, Orlando 2016, Orlando 2017, Orlando and New York 2018, Orlando 2018 (again), Orlando 2019 x 2
Susanjane is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Nov 20, 10:53 AM  
Link to this Post
MarkUK
Imagineer

Mobile

Word of warning. Just had £62.40 taken out my account despite not receiving any of the 6 issues yet. I’m guessing even though I delayed the delivery until December they still started the subscription from the sign up date.
MarkUK is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Nov 20, 10:57 AM  
Link to this Post
MariaLynda
VIP Dibber

oh thanks for posting will go and check. they are naughty this year!

Ridgewood Lakes Oct 1999 : Westridge May 2001 : Florida Pines Jan 2003 : Crescent Lakes May '05 : Sandy Ridge May '09 : Sandy Ridge Sept/Oct '10 : Tuscan Ridge April/May '12 : Emerald Island Nov '14 : Windsor Palms May '16 : Emerald Island April/May '18
MariaLynda is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Nov 20, 10:58 AM  
Link to this Post
MariaLynda
VIP Dibber

darn they have taken it from me too... how do we sort this?

Ridgewood Lakes Oct 1999 : Westridge May 2001 : Florida Pines Jan 2003 : Crescent Lakes May '05 : Sandy Ridge May '09 : Sandy Ridge Sept/Oct '10 : Tuscan Ridge April/May '12 : Emerald Island Nov '14 : Windsor Palms May '16 : Emerald Island April/May '18
MariaLynda is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Nov 20, 11:03 AM  
Link to this Post
MarkUK
Imagineer

Originally Posted by MariaLynda View Post
First thing I’ve done is cancel the direct debit on my Nat-west app.

Nat-west states that if you cancel the direct debit before 8.20pm on the day the payment is due you should get it back. I think it’s a bank issue as they process the payment so perhaps worth looking at your own bank protocols.
MarkUK is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Nov 20, 11:04 AM  
Link to this Post
Dinglebert
Imagineer

Dinglebert's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Get on to your bank and ask for it to be reversed. Its a direct debit guarantee issue which they can resolve.

I have had this offer for the past 5 years. Have tried again and will see what happens.
Dinglebert is online now Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Nov 20, 11:07 AM  
Link to this Post
MariaLynda
VIP Dibber

I've just rang them and they apologised and said its a technical issue. They are refunding it to me and I'll also cancel the dd on my account. I've also cancelled it so it won't renew after my 6th issue.

I phoned 03330 162 139. and pressed the option for cancelling. Got through almost instantly (for a change!).

x

Old 25 Nov 20, 11:10 AM  
Link to this Post
MarkUK
Imagineer

Mobile

NatWest states:

If a direct debit has been claimed from your account, you are able to recall it the same day by contacting us before 8.30pm (UK time).

If it is after 8.30pm (UK time) or the funds have left your account on a previous working day, then you will need to claim a Direct Debit Indemnity.

I cancelled on the app and it did show the option of cancelling this payment and any future payments
Old 25 Nov 20, 11:11 AM  
Link to this Post
MarkUK
Imagineer

Mobile

I've just rang them and they apologised and said its a technical issue. They are refunding it to me and I'll also cancel the dd on my account. I've also cancelled it so it won't renew after my 6th issue.

I phoned 03330 162 139. and pressed the option for cancelling. Got through almost instantly (for a change!).

x
Oh ok. I’ll call too. Do you need a subscription ref number or anything?