Christmas Temporary forum for Christmas seasonal topics

Old 27 Dec 20, 04:50 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
Imagineer

Sandra & co's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by mickey house View Post
Sandra, I'm so sorry to hear that you are cooking for your family on New year's day. I really think you should be nominated for mother and wife of the year
I know right!
Old 27 Dec 20, 04:51 PM  
Link to this Post
MariaLynda
VIP Dibber

Next year! I love my dec's and hold onto them as long as possible.

Ridgewood Lakes Oct 1999 : Westridge May 2001 : Florida Pines Jan 2003 : Crescent Lakes May '05 : Sandy Ridge May '09 : Sandy Ridge Sept/Oct '10 : Tuscan Ridge April/May '12 : Emerald Island Nov '14 : Windsor Palms May '16 : Emerald Island April/May '18
MariaLynda is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Dec 20, 04:53 PM  
Link to this Post
Bartswife
Imagineer

Update: My wife is now taking them all down tomorrow (28th December) because she was only keeping them up for my son and his girlfriend but they are fine with them coming down.
Do you want them leaving up though.
Bartswife is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Dec 20, 04:53 PM  
Link to this Post
Scaramouche
Imagineer

Probably come down on the 2nd January
Forget Regrets... Or Life Is Yours To Miss.. No Other Road, No Other Way.. No Day But Today.. ♪
Scaramouche is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Dec 20, 04:58 PM  
Link to this Post
mickey house
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Bartswife View Post
Do you want them leaving up though.
No, but I have to carry everything to my loft bedroom and move furniture out the way to get them in the cupboard under the roof eaves, so it just means more work for me when I should be resting. If it was down to me I would probably leave them up until next Christmas to save me the hassle
mickey house is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Dec 20, 05:13 PM  
Link to this Post
WIGGYSMUM
VIP Dibber

WIGGYSMUM's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Sandra & co View Post
Around the 2nd Jan because my sons birthday on the 1st and we always went out for a meal on NY day. He’s bogged off to Canada and is on a tour of Canada for his 30th, he should be in Hawaii. Now I have to Cook NY day!
Can’t you get a takeaway Sandra?
WIGGYSMUM is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Dec 20, 05:16 PM  
Link to this Post
WIGGYSMUM
VIP Dibber

WIGGYSMUM's Reviews
No, but I have to carry everything to my loft bedroom and move furniture out the way to get them in the cupboard under the roof eaves, so it just means more work for me when I should be resting. If it was down to me I would probably leave them up until next Christmas to save me the hassle
We ordered one of those pre lit door arches this year , it arrived mid November and DH said he’d assemble to make sure it was ok , two hours later and an inch sawn off each side he declared it wasn’t coming back down hoping he doesn’t mean ever though!
WIGGYSMUM is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Dec 20, 05:17 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
Imagineer

Sandra & co's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by WIGGYSMUM View Post
We are having Chinese today so possibly yes!
Old 27 Dec 20, 05:19 PM  
Link to this Post
mickey house
Imagineer

Originally Posted by WIGGYSMUM View Post
She gets a take away most days to save her the hassle of cooking for her hubby when he works long hours doing physical work as a builder and he even distturbs Sandra when his alarm clock goes off every day at 6am (fortunately Sandra usually gets back to sleep until midday).
mickey house is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Dec 20, 05:19 PM  
Link to this Post
WIGGYSMUM
VIP Dibber

WIGGYSMUM's Reviews
Chinese is my absolute favourite takeaway, love that I can’t move feeling it leaves