Notices
General DVC Discussion For discussion on how the DVC works and resort information.

Old 7 Apr 21, 08:00 PM  
Link to this Post
Noodlez
Very Serious Dibber

I somehow managed a Club room at AKV within 7 months. Probably because they're not offering anything at the moment! I have a backup kidani savannah view room as well. I'm holding far too many rooms.
Noodlez is online now Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Apr 21, 08:08 PM  
Link to this Post
kevbrydon
VIP Dibber

kevbrydon's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Great Thread ...

so have just last week booked up 2 weeks holiday flying with Aer Lingus from Manchester 16th September staying first at SSR 1 bedroom preferred ... then 4 nights Boulder Ridge 1 bedroom ... then last 3 nights at the Boardwalk garden view/pool 1 bedroom...

all that I could grab really ...

1st time with Aer lingus and 1st time at Boulder Ridge

we had 210pts from last year and 210 points this year and used 418 lol
Old 7 Apr 21, 08:21 PM  
Link to this Post
Talland 2016
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Noodlez View Post
SSR is definitely winning the popularity contest this year! If any of us make it we might have to have some meet ups there. (At a safe distance, of course)
Sounds a good plan
Talland 2016 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Apr 21, 08:28 PM  
Link to this Post
spoonarama
Getting Excited

Originally Posted by amy56 View Post
Good idea!

We are booked from 23rd October - 6th November (Bay Lake, Hard Rock Hotel and Animal Kingdom Villas - Kidani Village).

I must admit that if we weren’t booked to take my sons girlfriend on her first ever trip to WDW then I would of cancelled by now. I’m just not feeling it this year and would happily wait another year or so. I’m just hoping that when things start to open up and I hear trips report again that that will stir my enthusiasm! I guess we’ve had so much disappointment the last year or so, that I’m mentally protecting myself somehow! 😂
Oooh we are following just behind you! We are there 26/10-09/11 and doing Bay Lake, The Swan, and Saratoga. Desperately wanted to switch from SSR to Kidani at the 7 month window for our last 5 nights but it was all gone by time the window opened.

This is our first DVC trip, and it's also our first trip traveling at the mercy of school holidays as my LO starts school in September (and I'm pulling him out for an extra week and a bit of the October half term, I'm going to be super popular with the head I'm sure )
spoonarama is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Apr 21, 08:35 PM  
Link to this Post
Noodlez
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by kevbrydon View Post
Great Thread ...

so have just last week booked up 2 weeks holiday flying with Aer Lingus from Manchester 16th September staying first at SSR 1 bedroom preferred ... then 4 nights Boulder Ridge 1 bedroom ... then last 3 nights at the Boardwalk garden view/pool 1 bedroom...

all that I could grab really ...

1st time with Aer lingus and 1st time at Boulder Ridge

we had 210pts from last year and 210 points this year and used 418 lol
That's a really good points usage! It's also a really nice mix of places. Best of all worlds
Noodlez is online now Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Apr 21, 08:43 PM  
Link to this Post
shepherdypie
VIP Dibber

Fingers crossed we get to go - our dates are 10-24 July staying at the Boardwalk 😃😃
Old 7 Apr 21, 09:21 PM  
Link to this Post
2point
VIP Dibber

29/8/21 bwv/ccv/okw

28/11/21 ccv
2point is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Apr 21, 10:31 PM  
Link to this Post
dizneemad
VIP Dibber

We have booked 15th October until the 31st October at BWV's with all the
family. Tickets booked , park days sorted just counting down with
fingers crossed.
Old 7 Apr 21, 11:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Robyn89
Imagineer

Oh I love this thread! So much positivity in the air at the moment 😍

We’re booked to fly 17th July, 11 nights in a 2 Bed Villa at OKW with my parents coming along for my DS’s first trip! Then then fly home and we check in to Caribbean Beach until 3 August so we can zip around on the Skyliner 😍
Robyn89 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Apr 21, 11:36 PM  
Link to this Post
Noodlez
Very Serious Dibber

I'm really looking forward to trying the Skyliner, but if things go to plan I'll be staying at BCV so although it will be really close it won't make anything more convenient for me. We're still going to ride it for fun anyway. We might have to create the Skyliner bar crawl, in the same way that they have one for the monorail.