Christmas Temporary forum for Christmas seasonal topics

Old 10 Jul 21, 08:10 PM  
Link to this Post
Carol_G
Imagineer

Carol_G's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 22
I knew you lot were normal Yes I have started my Christmas shopping and my family and friends think I am crazy but every December when I am all wrapped and organised I can smile watching all them run around like headless chickens.
Carol_G is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jul 21, 02:22 PM  
Link to this Post
Twinkle-Dolphin
Apprentice Imagineer

Yes I’ve started buying some bit and bobs. I’m currently crocheting a blanket which is a Christmas gift for my friend.

I’ve also started making my Christmas cards
Old 17 Jul 21, 06:27 PM  
Link to this Post
KScosmos
Chilling at Carribean Beach

I started my Christmas shopping back in May - I tend to think of ideas for people and then forget, so I like to just buy in the moment and stash it away!

I get my Mum a perfume every year for Christmas, so picked one up in the January sales at Boots.

My partner and I always do a "themed" box for each other at Christmas, and this year we've been watching a lot of Dragons' Den, so I've bought the board game, a couple of the dragons' books and some of the products which have featured on the show - really excited to give him it!

I also picked up a lego Winnie the Pooh set for him as he loves doing legos, and I've already forgotten the other stuff I bought for him... guess I'll need to buy some more?

Edited at 06:30 PM.
KScosmos is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Aug 21, 10:01 AM  
Link to this Post
shoei
slightly serious Dibber

I bought my nephew some makano the other day to put away for Christmas because it was on offer on Amazon as a multi pack.
I always start to think about Christmas prep come August
shoei is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Aug 21, 01:40 PM  
Link to this Post
jndt
Imagineer

Bought a Christmas present yesterday! A chef Percy Pig for my youngest.
jndt is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Aug 21, 01:59 PM  
Link to this Post
Bartswife
Imagineer

I bought a battery/main operated snow globe and an ornament hanging tree for my son and his girlfriend in January, half orice. He’s taken more of an interest in decorations since getting the keys to his new home just before Christmas last year so this year will be their first one in the house. They bought loads of things in the sales to decorate a tree but hopefully they will like these. I will give them to him at the beginning ofDecember so they can enjoy them this year. Not got anything else yet.
Bartswife is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Aug 21, 07:40 PM  
Link to this Post
JAF
Imagineer

Not till the middle of November as we are dealing with birthdays until then. Often go to the local garden centre Summerhill have a fantastic display but then find when I decide to start shopping half of them have been sold (perhaps I should make an exception for Christmas decorations).
JAF is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Aug 21, 11:13 AM  
Link to this Post
ElsasGloves
Very Serious Dibber

Yes, I officially started today! Bought my daughter a Harry Potter Lego set as I was worried they would sell out and you can only put one item in your basket at smyths so thought I should get it now.
Also bought stocking fillers from Claire’s as they have a sale on at the moment - they had cute Christmas themed lip balms that were half price if anyone is interested.
ElsasGloves is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Aug 21, 11:44 AM  
Link to this Post
Jedi Princess
Imagineer

Mobile

Nope. I used to be super organised for Christmas. Last year, I didn’t start Christmas shopping until December. I think it will be the same this year. I just can’t seem to muster up the enthusiasm for shopping anymore. I used to love it.
Old 18 Aug 21, 02:43 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridatilly
Imagineer

Mobile

I have bought my son a razor and blades because it was on a fantastic offer. I have now put two items in my Amazon basket, do I buy or don’t I buy 😃
Floridatilly is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List