Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Old 31 Jul 21, 10:58 AM  
Link to this Post
Princess Ariel
Imagineer

Orlando Attractions - Minimum 12 weeks for refund? Update #21

OA have advised me I will waiting a minimum of 12 weeks to receive my refund for DC tickets! They state they are awaiting funds from DC…..funny that DC refunded me for a photo package within a week!
I have no issues waiting for refunds but to be advised a minimum of 12 weeks seems ridiculous and an excessive amount of time!

Edited at 03:17 PM.
Princess Ariel is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Jul 21, 11:00 AM  
Link to this Post
nadya
Imagineer

Wow that seems a lot,we got a refund from dc in a matter of days
nadya is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Jul 21, 05:50 PM  
Link to this Post
OrlandoFan99
A Guest at All-Stars

Attraction Tickets refunded my dc booked for 6 Aug in 9 days so 12 weeks seems like a lot. Dc.com also refunding much more quickly than that and I think Florida Tix who are about 4-6 weeks
OrlandoFan99 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Jul 21, 06:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Princess Ariel
Imagineer

I have replied to OA advising them that I am not happy with the timescale they have provided and that it seems excessive compared to the timescales of DC themselves and other companies.
I will post on here if/when I receive a reply!
Princess Ariel is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Jul 21, 06:24 PM  
Link to this Post
Loulou127
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Princess Ariel View Post
I have replied to OA advising them that I am not happy with the timescale they have provided and that it seems excessive compared to the timescales of DC themselves and other companies.
I will post on here if/when I receive a reply!
PM’d you
Loulou127 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Jul 21, 06:44 PM  
Link to this Post
Mariesmith
Imagineer

It took us about 12 weeks for Disney Ticket refunds from them last year.

We were due to go to Florida last April and received refunds from Virgin Holidays and Orlando Attractions at the end of July.
Mariesmith is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Jul 21, 07:00 PM  
Link to this Post
Princess Ariel
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Loulou127 View Post
PM’d you
I haven’t received a message? I think my inbox was full, I’ve emptied it now lol 😂

Edited at 07:02 PM.
Old 10 Aug 21, 10:37 AM  
Link to this Post
MissBianca1
I want to go now!

Did you ever get the refund? I’m still waiting 5 months later!
MissBianca1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Aug 21, 11:33 AM  
Link to this Post
Princess Ariel
Imagineer

Originally Posted by MissBianca1 View Post
Did you ever get the refund? I’m still waiting 5 months later!
No I’m still waiting with no update from them. I received a passive aggressive email after I posted this thread, basically stating that they are not ‘floridatix or ‘attraction tickets’ and that they are doing their best. They stated that they don’t request refunds from companies on a daily basis because they don’t have staff to do that, he also made a comment about seeing my post on here, basically every excuse going to not refund within an appropriate timescale.

Every single other company has refunded me within days, at most two weeks but this company are saying at least 3 months. I will never book with them again….I really don’t need the stress at the moment, my mum is days away from dying of cancer and I’m having to deal with this. It’s awful!
Old 10 Aug 21, 03:31 PM  
Link to this Post
MissBianca1
I want to go now!

Oh gosh, so sorry to hear that! Really hope the refund is sorted for you soon to take one thing off your mind!
MissBianca1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List