Notices
Offers, Discounts, Codes, Cashback and UK Shopping Money Saving tips, UK shopping topics , discount links and offers.

Old 3 Aug 21, 02:19 PM  
Link to this Post
jenna288
Apprentice Imagineer

Where do you buy girls high school shoes from?

Hello always struggled with finding school shoes for my daughter (wide feet and an in step so I find lace ups work best). Where do you buy your high school child's shoes from?
WDW and Universal August 2022
NY and WDW March 2024
jenna288 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Aug 21, 02:25 PM  
Link to this Post
scouser
Imagineer

Originally Posted by jenna288 View Post
Hello always struggled with finding school shoes for my daughter (wide feet and an in step so I find lace ups work best). Where do you buy your high school child's shoes from?
clarksoutlet/
Old 3 Aug 21, 02:30 PM  
Link to this Post
Bellasmummy
Imagineer

Mobile

Got my dds from next recently. She has wide feet too and a size 7 so many kids shoes are out.

They have an only measuring tool where you stand on paper against the wall and it tells you the size required. I was dubious so ordered a few sizes and when they came the size they recommended was spot on. 7 wide even though she’s wearing size 6 1/2 trainers and her old school shoes were a 6 and still fit her.

They’re real leather too for a reasonable price so I’m impressed so far. Will see how well they last.
Bellasmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Aug 21, 02:56 PM  
Link to this Post
FlorayG
Imagineer

FlorayG's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 9

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 1
Guidebook Reviews: 2
Treads - really good quality, easy to return if they don't fit and great for extra wide feet. I have feet shaped like a duck's almost and wear their 'school' shoes for comfort. Highly recommend them
treads-shoes/
FlorayG is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Aug 21, 04:26 PM  
Link to this Post
mskitty
Imagineer

Mobile

My daughter has always had the clarks brouge style shoes for high school. She has very awkward feet and these are the only ones she has ever been happy with so when she needs new ones these are what we go for. It makes it nice and easy.
mskitty is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Aug 21, 04:38 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
Imagineer

Sandra & co's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
My daughter wore kicker boots and she had wide feet, she’s Nearly 19 now so I I’m not sure if they are still in fashion. They are expensive but last a year .

Edited at 04:39 PM.
Sandra & co is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Aug 21, 05:20 PM  
Link to this Post
kathrynmc
Dibbing with Tink

I tend to buy kickers, they have had both the lace ups and t-bar. Youngest prefers the lace up as below but she has patent leather

very/kickers-leath...ls%20kicke rs
kathrynmc is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Aug 21, 07:10 PM  
Link to this Post
Leia77
VIP Dibber

Leia77's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Mobile

It’s been a mix of kickers and doc martens for mine 😊
Leia77 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Aug 21, 09:44 PM  
Link to this Post
Smilesonfaces
Imagineer

Smilesonfaces's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
My daughter has just left school but she always wore Clark’s T bar shoes. Check your schools uniform policy before you buy. I know my daughters school would not have allowed the boots in the photo above, it had to be black shoes.
Smilesonfaces is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Aug 21, 12:25 AM  
Link to this Post
fissycist
Excited about Disney

Mobile

We still use Children’s shoe shop Pares which sell a range from many manufacturers for our 17 year old.
We have the opposite problem of her having very narrow feet. Geox have been the best for her for the last couple of years.
fissycist is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List