Notices
Christmas Temporary forum for Christmas seasonal topics

Old 7 Sep 21, 07:38 AM  
Link to this Post
Floridatilly
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by sparklepants View Post
I’m really struggling with what to get DS9 - thinking potentially a gaming chair although it would have to be slim and some LED lights for his bedroom. No idea what else x
My 8 year old will be almost 9 by Christmas time. He isn’t into anything and doesn’t play with anything 😬
He is a fluent reader but hates reading, I have been trying to get him i to read the Harry Potter books but he has no interest. There would be so much Harry potter merchandise to buy 🤣
We have decided to get him a small double bed and some LED lights for his room because he still won’t go to bed or sleep without someone with him.
Floridatilly is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Sep 21, 08:05 AM  
Link to this Post
Shifu
VIP Dibber

Shifu's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 6
Originally Posted by Floridatilly View Post
My 8 year old will be almost 9 by Christmas time. He isn’t into anything and doesn’t play with anything 😬
He is a fluent reader but hates reading, I have been trying to get him i to read the Harry Potter books but he has no interest. There would be so much Harry potter merchandise to buy 🤣
We have decided to get him a small double bed and some LED lights for his room because he still won’t go to bed or sleep without someone with him.
Book wise- Any chance you might have a cat or that he likes cats? The Warriors series of books by Erin Hunter got my son from not being bothered about reading books into reading everything she wrote! ( And that’s a lot lol). He recommended the books to his yr 5/6 teacher when she was after suggestions for the library and lots of students went on to read them and really loved them. You’d need the first one though as it’s a series.
Shifu is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Sep 21, 08:10 AM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

My dyslexia nothing more
Gryff is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Sep 21, 05:20 PM  
Link to this Post
inky1
Imagineer

I’ve just had a call from Game they will hold an X box series x for me until Friday
Will double double check with DS in case he’s changed his mind but if not that’s his major pressie sorted and have never been so early .
It’s only us and one Nan and his godparents that but for him so he doesn’t have loads of stuff
inky1 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Sep 21, 11:21 AM  
Link to this Post
toots82
VIP Dibber

I've just started. Going to spend an hour on Boots 3 for 2 getting bits and bobs. Ordered DD (14) some bath bombs from Tales of Toria Soaps as she loves those. I'm looking at air pod pros for her and an apple pencil. DS is 11, I'm torn between a newer phone (he's got an ancient one) or seeing if we can get him the xbox series x.
toots82 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Sep 21, 11:40 AM  
Link to this Post
Pumpkin Pie
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Shifu View Post
Book wise- Any chance you might have a cat or that he likes cats? The Warriors series of books by Erin Hunter got my son from not being bothered about reading books into reading everything she wrote! ( And that’s a lot lol). He recommended the books to his yr 5/6 teacher when she was after suggestions for the library and lots of students went on to read them and really loved them. You’d need the first one though as it’s a series.
Thanks for this. Just ordered one for my book reading grandson.
Pumpkin Pie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Sep 21, 11:45 AM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

I ordered the Tinkerbell wax warmer from Northumberland Candle company it’s got a free magic castle melt with it £26
I’ve used them loads especially during lock down and never been disappointing with this small company
Gryff is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Sep 21, 05:00 PM  
Link to this Post
FloridaNuts93
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Floridatilly View Post
What about the Kingdom Keepers set of books - they are set in Disney. 😀

SEE OUR VILLA AT:www.ospreyhouseorlando.com. Luxury five bed/four bath villa with extra large (40 ft) pool overlooking conservation area. Also includes games room.

License number: DWE 4514584
FloridaNuts93 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Sep 21, 07:06 PM  
Link to this Post
WIGGYSMUM
VIP Dibber

WIGGYSMUM's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
I picked up a lovely “weighted “ Mr Tumbles for our autistic grandson from Smyths .
The weighted blankets are great to help with calming/down time
WIGGYSMUM is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Sep 21, 07:08 PM  
Link to this Post
Jan
Imagineer

Jan's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 3
I loved the 2020 thread. I found it so very useful and so I am looking forward to this one.
Jan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List