Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Old 26 Feb 20, 12:08 PM  
Link to this Post
jessica
Proud to wear my Ears

We’re doing it for the first time this year on Oct 15th. 5 of us, dd 12, ds 5 and ds 18 months. We’ve booked a night at BLT so can get to bed ASAP once the party is finished.
It’s definitely pricey, but we’ve accepted the whole holiday is! Lol.
Have always wanted to do it and will be pleased to say we have. Whether it’s value for money or not remains to be seen!
jessica is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Feb 20, 12:21 PM  
Link to this Post
kellsbells
Imagineer

We've done it several times now and will likely do it again this year. I really love the party, its a different atmosphere in the park. However, it's not what it used to be. They are way overselling tickets imo. I remember going on a sold out night in the past which was probably about 1/2 the crowd level to the non sold out night we attended last September.

If you do go, I would recommend dressing up (even if it's just a Halloween t-shirt) it really enhances the whole night being in costume. We've had some fantastic interaction from CM's and characters.

kellsbells is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Feb 20, 12:26 PM  
Link to this Post
mintybadger
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

I’ve never done it but much as i’d love to see the parade and fireworks I just can’t justify the cost, especially when we’ve paid for the disney ultimates.
mintybadger is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Feb 20, 12:41 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyIrishMama
Gone all Goofy

This is our second time to do MNSSHP i had been in 2minds since we booked the holiday if it was going to be worth it or not, but the kids had such a great time in 2018. We went on 25th Oct and i didnt find it rammed at all, we went on BTM about 4 times in a row no queue at all, flew onto other rides no wait time either it was brilliant. The trick or treat stations you literally walk through them too and get a MOUNTAIN of sweets that did us as park treats for the rest of the holiday. The shows were amazing and all the magic shots were just brilliant. So yesterday i said Fe*k it its all about making memories and we will more than likely just do Universal holidays going forward so i booked tickets for Oct 22nd and im delighted i have.

I did the christmas party years ago (back when the tickets only cost us $50)and that was magical BUT there is way more entertainment and bang for your buck at the halloween parties

DLP-2007
WDW-2009,2012,2018,2020
DisneyIrishMama is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List