Notices
General Trip Planning Other Holiday Planning.

Old 27 Jul 20, 02:53 PM  
Link to this Post
Jakey Neverland
Imagineer

Looks like we can pull forward and save some money but going to give it a few days to see if there is any change with the Islands from the government and then make the decision. They are meant to be free amendments when changed but its charging me £300.00 when I did a trial run so just waiting for their FB team to get back to me over that one too.
Old 2 Aug 20, 06:55 AM  
Link to this Post
Jakey Neverland
Imagineer

Mobile

Has anyone booked with TUI and been cancelled? Just wondering whether you changed location and how it worked cost wise?

We are booked 21st to the Islands, I read they are currently cancelled till the 10th and mainland 19th.
Old 2 Aug 20, 10:33 AM  
Link to this Post
Blue nose
Imagineer

Mobile

We're in Majorca now. Flew on Friday 31st for a week all inclusive.

Ryanair wouldn't do anything for us so looked to lose £1000. Work agreed to extended leave so we can quarentine and have taken out new insurance which covers flying against FCO advice with Battleface.

Flight was great. Only 64 people on it. Hotel is busier than expected but everyone in masks excepts under 12s and even most older 7-12s are wearing them.

The mask are hot but once in a bar or restaurant or on the beach or sat by the pool you can remove.

I was upset coming due to leaving mum at home but so far kids are glad to be here.

Hopefully the quarantine won't be too had. Already got Asda shop booked for Sunday.
Blue nose is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Aug 20, 11:44 AM  
Link to this Post
buryboy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Blue nose View Post
We're in Majorca now. Flew on Friday 31st for a week all inclusive.

Ryanair wouldn't do anything for us so looked to lose £1000. Work agreed to extended leave so we can quarentine and have taken out new insurance which covers flying against FCO advice with Battleface.

Flight was great. Only 64 people on it. Hotel is busier than expected but everyone in masks excepts under 12s and even most older 7-12s are wearing them.

The mask are hot but once in a bar or restaurant or on the beach or sat by the pool you can remove.

I was upset coming due to leaving mum at home but so far kids are glad to be here.

Hopefully the quarantine won't be too had. Already got Asda shop booked for Sunday.
Glad you managed to make it
Our MOST ANNOYING trip to Tenerife February 2018 ( an homage to infamous dibb threads
buryboy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Aug 20, 07:16 AM  
Link to this Post
Jakey Neverland
Imagineer

We changed our holiday yesterday was quite easy to change but frustrating I couldnt do it myself online and by Monday the cost of holiday jumped by £300.00.

So a new count down for us going a few days later fingers crossed we get to go to Crete.