Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 8 Apr 18, 09:49 PM  
Link to this Post
Ella-Belle
Proud to wear my Ears

Mobile MK plan

Our first day (August 13th) we plan to go to MK and have an ADR at BOG at 1.20.

In an ideal world I would like to make rope drop and do TL first moving on to FL. Have lunch then do Enchanted Tales before heading back to the resort.

So my question is, is this plan realistic? And if so which rides would be our best bet to FP?

TIA
Ella-Belle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Apr 18, 01:20 PM  
Link to this Post
stormflm595
Very Serious Dibber

Seven Dwarfs Mine Train for definite, especially if you are going to do TL first and then FL...the standby queue for it would have built up considerably by the time you get to FL I would imagine.
Old 9 Apr 18, 02:50 PM  
Link to this Post
wheety1621
Excited about Disney

Snap our first day on the 13th August will be magic kingdom! We're doing the same as our first day on our first visit last year. We've booked an 8.05am BOG reservation and last time without rushing we'd finished breakfast by 8.45am. We walked out and managed to walk onto seven dwarfs ride and just got onto Peter pans flight before the crowds came in at 9am!

Sounds like a great plan. Our first visit we mainly stayed in fantasy land and explored main street. I think our first 3 FPs last year were seven dwarfs (you'll definitely want one for this ride), Peter pans flight (again another must as queues are normally well over 60 mins +) and haunted mansion. Little Mermaid ride was walk on throughout the day so don't bother with that. Winnie the pooh was also less than 20 mins for most of the morning as was Its a small world. We repeatedly got iced water from Gastons tavern and got a nice table outside the ice cream place on main street, with great views of the parade.

We don't have kids but we were surprised at how much energy we had and we stayed the whole day. This only lasted the first 3 or 4 days before we needed to start taking breaks and having a lay in. So make the most of it.

The most popular rides in TL and FL I'd say are seven dwarfs, space mountain and Peter pans flight. The rest, especially if you're there on rope drop will either be walk on or small waits, growing as the morning goes on.

Edited at 02:53 PM.
wheety1621 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Apr 18, 03:09 PM  
Link to this Post
a11mark
Imagineer

a11mark's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Seven Dawrfs Mine Train, Peter Pan, Dumbo and Winnie the Pooh rides are very popular. Queues can get big quick. I've never had a problem in getting on anyother rides in TL or FL

I would try to either get to these quickly in the morning or FP them
Old 9 Apr 18, 03:15 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyFoodie
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Definitely FP for enchanted tales... the queue is sooo slooowwww! It's very cool though. Personally I would get fast passes for Peter Pan, enchanted tales and 7DMT.
DisneyFoodie is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Apr 18, 03:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Ella-Belle
Proud to wear my Ears

Thank you for all the replies. Will hopefully manage to walk on/short queues all of TL first thing then FP 3 rides in FL before lunch.

Wheety it is definately not set in stone that we will leave straight after lunch and if we feel up to it we will definately stay out longer, it woyld be good if we could at least catch the parade. Our youngest is 5 though so im anticipating we will most likely need a break.

Edited at 03:21 PM.
Ella-Belle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Apr 18, 03:41 PM  
Link to this Post
Ella-Belle
Proud to wear my Ears

Mobile

Just had a look at the wait times right now (not sure how these will compare to August and its already also 10.30) and think I could probably manage everything to the right hand side of BOG before lunch if I FP SDMT then I could FP enchanted tales and peter pan for after lunch.

What time would people suggest to FP just before lunch? Reservation is at 1.20 and what time for after lunch
Old 9 Apr 18, 04:51 PM  
Link to this Post
wheety1621
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Originally Posted by Ella-Belle View Post
Wheety it is definately not set in stone that we will leave straight after lunch and if we feel up to it we will definately stay out longer, it woyld be good if we could at least catch the parade. Our youngest is 5 though so im anticipating we will most likely need a break.
Oh gosh yes with a 5 year old I'd imagine a break is a must! How exciting for you all. We'll see you around Fantasy land on the 13th lol Happy planning
wheety1621 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List