Notices

Old 8 Dec 19, 04:46 PM  
Link to this Post
Pussycat Doll
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Were also off to Naples for 2 nights on New Years Day, we’ve booked our favourite hotel, the Bellasera, a 2 bedroomed condo has cost us £850 for the 2 nights but we’re splitting the cost with Jane and Chris. I’ve just been on Trivago and actually rebooked it with a different company and saved £75 after losing my initial £15 deposit. From there Jane and Chris are off to Miami to fly to the Bahamas and then the Turks and Caicos. We have a night booked in Sarasota on our way back up to the villa.

Edited at 09:19 PM.
Pussycat Doll is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Dec 19, 09:18 PM  
Link to this Post
Pussycat Doll
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Well it’s been a traumatic couple of days which has resulted in jane and Chris having to cancel their trip. To say we are all gutted is an understatement! Chris was admitted to hospital with chronic pain on Thursday. It appears he has a pancreatic stone or pancreatitis, they are doing an MRI on Monday, he’s on nil by mouth and dosed up on morphine so the decision was made to cancel.😢

So I’ve cancelled our 2 bedroomed condo in Naples and rebooked a one bedroomed one but for the end of our trip so we’ll be spending the last 3 nights of our hols in Naples. At the moment we’ve kept the Sarasota booking, we have 19 days left on free cancellation so we haven’t decided what to do yet.

I’ve managed to find 3 friends to join us on our fireworks cruise so I’m not out of pocket on that either.

Fingers crossed nothing else goes wrong now!
Pussycat Doll is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Dec 19, 09:26 PM  
Link to this Post
pretty71
Apprentice Imagineer

Sorry to hear this Selina, wishing Chris a speedy recovery xx
pretty71 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Dec 19, 01:04 PM  
Link to this Post
Pussycat Doll
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
The packing is done, lost the Heathrow parking confirmation and had to phone them, managed to get a reservation at Sanaa on New Years Eve and my phone line and card machine at work has been down for 3 days! Just the normal run up to Christmas!

Just about to do on line check in for the Premier Inn and waiting for the cat sitter to pop round for final instructions. Half a day tomorrow at work and just 4 hours on Tuesday to get through!
Old 22 Dec 19, 05:31 PM  
Link to this Post
Pussycat Doll
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
And it just gets worse, just had a call from MIL to say SIL been rushed to hospital in Kuala Lumpur with a clot on her lung, they flew there on holiday on Thursday. I must admit I’ll be glad to get away, if we ever do!
Old 23 Dec 19, 09:26 PM  
Link to this Post
Pussycat Doll
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Packing finished
Fair FX card lost and then found
Checklist done
4 more hours of work to get through
Wish me luck!
Old 23 Dec 19, 10:58 PM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

Have a great trip
I do hope the weather picks up a bit and remember to check what case you pick up off the carousel this time
H
Gryff is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Dec 19, 11:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Ciano
Imagineer

Ciano's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Mobile

Safe travel... looking forward to reading all about it!
Old 24 Dec 19, 07:32 AM  
Link to this Post
Mr Tom Morrow
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 3
Selina. Gosh a stressful few weeks. Fingers crossed everybody is now on the mend.

Hope you both have a lovely holiday.

"PAGING MR MORROW, MR TOM MORROW..."

''I drink Wine and know things''

DVC Owners at SSR since 2003.
Multiple annual visits to America since 1976
Mr Tom Morrow is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Dec 19, 02:13 PM  
Link to this Post
MarionG
Imagineer

Wow a stressfull few weeks. Sorry to hear about your Aunts hubby and your SiL too. Hope they are both okay.
Have a wonderful time, I think you need this holiday!
MarionG is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List