Notices
TV and Film This forum is for those DIBB members that want to discuss TV and Films.

Old 21 Oct 20, 09:41 PM  
Link to this Post
ShamuLvr
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by happytraveller View Post
Does anyone remember Sunset beach? I was addicted to that. Absolutely ridiculous but couldn't stop watching oh and I loved Eldorado
Sunset Beach was so bad it was addictive, anyone remember the turkey baster storyline?
ShamuLvr is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Oct 20, 10:06 PM  
Link to this Post
Lu Lu
Imagineer

Loved Sunset Beach!

Just watched the walking dead world beyond and it’s so bad! Think am going to keep going though...
Lu Lu is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Oct 20, 07:27 AM  
Link to this Post
keith1973
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Lu Lu View Post
Loved Sunset Beach!

Just watched the walking dead world beyond and it’s so bad! Think am going to keep going though...
I agree not started too well definitely missed the budget meeting for zombie makeup as well
Old 22 Oct 20, 07:55 AM  
Link to this Post
cornishfrogboy
VIP Dibber

Mine is ‘Just tattoo of us’.
Two of the most vacous, stupid and pointless tv reality celebs ever (were they in something called Geordie shore?), encouraging even thicker, more stupid nonentities who want their 15 minutes of fame to have life changing offensive tattoos. These two make Gemma Collins appear to have the intellect of Albert Einstein.

The bottom was possibly reached when a girl ended up with what I am reliably informed was a full sized Rampant Rabbit tattooed on her inner thigh! And I used to think that Rampant Rabbits used to destroy crops in Norfolk... I can be somewhat naive.

2005 onwards.. lots of times!

Index of all my Trip and Pretrip reports..https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho...6#post15662196

Edited at 09:10 AM.
cornishfrogboy is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Oct 20, 11:26 PM  
Link to this Post
Loobylou_82
Imagineer

Tiger King, completely bonkers but couldn't stop watching it.
Loobylou_82 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Oct 20, 01:19 AM  
Link to this Post
Floridaagogo
Imagineer

Originally Posted by sassysar View Post
Not current but Lost was so promising then so dreadful but by then we had committed so much time we didn’t want to give up
Should have been called Lost ... the will to live
Ten years of my life I will never get back .They never did explain the polar bear
Floridaagogo is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List