Notices

Old 6 Apr 20, 01:32 PM  
Link to this Post
minnie52
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Originally Posted by arosiem View Post
Update 06/04/2020

So, I’m still clinging to our dreams of an October wedding & disneymoon. Obviously at the minute it’s a long way off and nobody knows what the future will hold but we’re so hoping that everything has calmed down by then.
If not, and we have to rearrange everything - so be it.
Our main concern is that our wedding will get rearranged but flights will be operating.
If that’s the case, then we’ll still go on our holiday as we can’t afford to lose the flight money, however we’ll ask Disney to postpone our booking for a year (potentially losing the DDP - sigh) and try and get a cheap ID hotel. If we do it this way, we won’t be doing Disney and probably not universal either. Which sucks, massively, but we will use it to explore the non-park element of Florida which will be fun.

But, in the wishful-ness that we will still be going ahead, I booked ADR’s today! Eeeeeek.

We managed to get everything we wanted (albeit with a bit of rearranging) and I managed to get it booked whilst working from home (shhhh, don’t tell!) FLD did offer to do it, however in his words ‘I’m clueless and will end up messing it up’
Something not worth risking IMO. 😂

So, we have:

04/10 - BoG lunch/brunch
08/10 - Narcoossee’s
09/10 - Chef Art Smiths Homecomin’
10/10 - Yak & Yeti lunch, Tiffins tea
11/10 - Le Cellier
12/10 - Jiko
13/10 - sci-fi diner lunch (FLD’s request) and ‘Ohana tea

Then I have pencilled in Yachtsman for 16/10 but I couldn’t book that yet.

I have been feeling pretty bummed about the entire situation and doing this this morning has really given me a boost! I get my concerns at the minute are very much minuscule in the grand scheme of things however I’ve poured my heart into planning this wedding and the uncertainty is just disheartening. I am however very aware that no matter what I will get my day & honeymoon eventually so I’m trying to suck it up!

Everybody ready? 1...2...3... ‘get a grip Rosie!’ 😂

Hope you are all coping well and staying safe!
Ah you are perfectly entitled to feel that way. I'm glad you managed to get heADR's you wanted and I will be keeping everything crossed your trip goes ahead as planned xx
DLP Halloween 2021 - Davy Crockett Ranch, DLP Nov 2022 - Les Villages Natures
minnie52 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Apr 20, 01:46 PM  
Link to this Post
arosiem
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Originally Posted by minnie52 View Post
Ah you are perfectly entitled to feel that way. I'm glad you managed to get heADR's you wanted and I will be keeping everything crossed your trip goes ahead as planned xx
I know - you just feel a bit silly don’t you when you think about what’s actually happening in the world!

Thank you! I’ll be asking for everyone to be crossing fingers for us xxx
arosiem is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Apr 20, 06:08 PM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Mobile

It's totally understandable to feel that way lovely ❤️ but we'll done for getting your ADRs booked. I'm keeping everything crossed that you still get to go! Xx
caitlinsmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Apr 20, 09:34 PM  
Link to this Post
arosiem
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Originally Posted by caitlinsmummy View Post
It's totally understandable to feel that way lovely ❤️ but we'll done for getting your ADRs booked. I'm keeping everything crossed that you still get to go! Xx
Thanks Kelly!💕 so pleased about the ADRs, ‘Ohana was the most difficult to get!xx
arosiem is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List