Notices
TV and Film This forum is for those DIBB members that want to discuss TV and Films.

Old 4 Oct 20, 06:21 PM  
Link to this Post
vinlaasmummy07
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by princessnicki View Post
Ohhh really? It doesnt surprise me at all, her police interview was shady, she got very OTT and agitated when talking about the murders. It doesnt add up at all, i think she was involved, maybe she fell through the note because the police were focussed on getting a confession out of him
Theres quite a bit online and you tube vlogs, but her Dad is quite a well to do freemason and had links with the pd. He went with her to the interviews. Its repeated alot that she gave them alot of info on Chris so she could walk free and now has a new indentity but theres also the mess of he supposedly had a male partner too which he has denied.

Apperently chris is unhappy with the way the netflix doc has shown him 😕
How it was meant to show him in his eyes who knows.
vinlaasmummy07 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Oct 20, 06:27 PM  
Link to this Post
TigerMom
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by scottishmum View Post
I thought it was a bit disrespectful to Shanann displaying the context of the text messages that she sent to her friend .
The ones where he rejected her advances etc . I think it should have showed a bit of respect for the dignity of her memory.
I can see your point but I think they showed those in order to make the state of their relationship clear. It confirmed to me that it was all premeditated. I cannot get over what those poor little girls went through. There just are no words to describe how evil this man is.
TigerMom is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Oct 20, 06:49 PM  
Link to this Post
scottishmum
Imagineer

scottishmum's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 12
Originally Posted by TigerMom View Post
I can see your point but I think they showed those in order to make the state of their relationship clear. It confirmed to me that it was all premeditated. I cannot get over what those poor little girls went through. There just are no words to describe how evil this man is.
I know pure evil doesn’t come close.
I just felt the poor lady had no dignity in the way she died and When she sent them she had no idea the whole world would be able to be privvy to these intimate texts .
I get what you mean though.
Old 4 Oct 20, 08:17 PM  
Link to this Post
princessnicki
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by vinlaasmummy07 View Post
Theres quite a bit online and you tube vlogs, but her Dad is quite a well to do freemason and had links with the pd. He went with her to the interviews. Its repeated alot that she gave them alot of info on Chris so she could walk free and now has a new indentity but theres also the mess of he supposedly had a male partner too which he has denied.

Apperently chris is unhappy with the way the netflix doc has shown him 😕
How it was meant to show him in his eyes who knows.
Wow thats shocking, sounds like she cut herself a deal, im going to google all of this now!

All of Team Bricki's Trip and Food Reports

2019- Our Super Secret Wedding and Honeymoon In Disney World
2022- Brett's 40th Celebrations In Orlando
2023- Lisbon and Sorrento
2024- Athens and Italy Tour
2025- Seville

INSTAGRAM teambricki_yorkshire_foodies
princessnicki is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Oct 20, 08:46 PM  
Link to this Post
Hermione
Getting Excited

My blood ran cold when he described putting the girls in the car listening to him talk about putting the girls in the car with Shannan and remembering the length of that drive. It was just chilling.
Hermione is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Oct 20, 05:29 PM  
Link to this Post
Scaramouche
Imagineer

We thought this was really well done. Awful awful story, knew it was him from the beginning, you don’t react like that if you come home to find your wife and kids missing.

Vile, vile man. The worst bit for us was the oil tanks. That was horrendous.

I actually thought the text messages were good, it certainly gave more of an insight and paints a much clearer picture to see how this was premeditated.
Forget Regrets... Or Life Is Yours To Miss.. No Other Road, No Other Way.. No Day But Today.. ♪
Scaramouche is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Oct 20, 03:36 PM  
Link to this Post
toots82
VIP Dibber

Has anyone seen the interviews with his mum? She's a piece of work. I understand that you'll always love your kids but she takes that a bit too far. I think she really thinks he didn't do it, maybe more that he didn't hurt the girls but even if that's the case (which I don't believe) he still put them where he put them. I watched a youtube video that I found from a Reddit thread (hope I'm allowed to mention other sites?) and she speaks about how she never thought this would happen to him... happen TO him? Bizarre.
toots82 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Oct 20, 04:43 PM  
Link to this Post
maidmarian
Imagineer

Mobile

He should be tortured to death for what he did, those beautiful girls never stood a chance 😭😭
maidmarian is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Oct 20, 06:51 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Originally Posted by toots82 View Post
Has anyone seen the interviews with his mum? She's a piece of work. I understand that you'll always love your kids but she takes that a bit too far. I think she really thinks he didn't do it, maybe more that he didn't hurt the girls but even if that's the case (which I don't believe) he still put them where he put them. I watched a youtube video that I found from a Reddit thread (hope I'm allowed to mention other sites?) and she speaks about how she never thought this would happen to him... happen TO him? Bizarre.
She absolutely HATED Shanann so this doesn’t surprise me at all sadly .
Nasty woman.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Oct 20, 07:40 PM  
Link to this Post
Princesa
Imagineer

I also thought it was weird the mum saying she forgave him. It’s not really her place to forgive him.
Princesa is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List