Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 3 Dec 20, 11:55 AM  
Link to this Post
Nicksgirl
Imagineer

Prayers needed for my beloved dog Myrtle. Till We Meet again, my beautiful baby girl.

Well yet again this morning she was sick all over the bed and loads of blood, the smell was awful, then she was sick down the stairs.

I got an emergency appointment today and she has been admitted. She has a raised temperature, a tender stomach and might be put on an IV, she many then need an Xray.

We are so worried as when she was 1 we adopted her and was told at one point she might only live till 7 as she had renal failure as a pup due to the silly owners mother in law plying her with grapes, she was given the last rights at one point, but she made a wonderful recovery. She is 10 now. She is still eating and drinking but we are all so worried.

She has been my "special needs" dog, she was aggressive due to abuse when we got her, but with love and care is now the most gentle dog.
EVERYBODY loves Myrtle. She is everyone's favourite.

She accepted all our rescue dogs and though moody at times, she takes it all in her stride. Molly being her absolute soul mate.

Have had loads of texts and everyone so worried.

I don't think I could face it all again, just so soon after our beautiful Mr. Douglas left us heartbroken.

It doesn't help that we have having all new windows fitted and I am waiting to see if my Cancer marker hopefully has gone down as it rose a tiny bit.

My little girl in the Consultation room before she was admitted was so scared and looked so tiny, she hid behind a chair, trying to make herself invisible. My poor baby girl. xxxx
Econolodge Hawaiian Maingate in its Hey Day ! Villa we won on "Big Breakfast". Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress. POFQ/Sheraton Safari.The wonderful Al Qasr - Dubai. 2008 Luxury and Romance in the wonderful Maldives in a Water Bungalow. 2009 Burj Al Arab/Atlantis/Al Maha.Dubai WOWWIEEE! 2010 5nts Disney's Old Key West/Contemporary./7nts Universals Portofino. 2012 Al Maha Desert Resort & Spa,Dubai and Italy. 2014 -Norfolk, Sirmione Italy, Burj Al Arab/Al Qasr, thank you to my wonderful husband.x

Edited at 02:18 PM.
Nicksgirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Dec 20, 11:58 AM  
Link to this Post
Colette-S
Bon viveur and shopaholic

Colette-S's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
She is in good hands, they will make sure she is not in pain and hopefully sort her out. Try to keep yourself busy and occupied xx
Colette-S is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Dec 20, 12:06 PM  
Link to this Post
4fromsuffolk
Very Serious Dibber

4fromsuffolk's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Thinking of you and sending love. Myrtle Labrador this end sends good well licks.
4fromsuffolk is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Dec 20, 01:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridatilly
Imagineer

Mobile

I really hope she is ok. Sending all my love to Myrtle 💗
Floridatilly is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Dec 20, 01:13 PM  
Link to this Post
DISNEYLIZ
Imagineer

Bless her. I hope she is ok. She sounds like a wonderful dog, who's got a wonderful home to live in.
DISNEYLIZ is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Dec 20, 01:31 PM  
Link to this Post
EssexSue
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Oh no I'm so sorry to read this, 2020 just keeps on giving doesn't it?
EssexSue is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Dec 20, 01:51 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
Imagineer

Sandra & co's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Bless your doggy, hope she makes it and recovers well xxxx
Old 3 Dec 20, 01:53 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa123wm
Imagineer

Hope Myrtle is ok and she’s back with you soon x
Aug/Sept 09, Jan/Feb 10 - DLP, Aug 13 - NPBC DLP
Lisa123wm is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Dec 20, 01:54 PM  
Link to this Post
mickey house
Imagineer

Fingers crossed for your doggy.
mickey house is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Dec 20, 02:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Cloverlady
Imagineer

She's in the best place, and will be cared for and made comfortable whilst they sort out what's wrong. Sending hugs, and some gentle woofs from our two spaniels here rooting for your poorly girl x
Cloverlady is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List