Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 31 May 20, 02:26 PM  
Link to this Post
Amy1989
Imagineer

Mobile Ocean florida

Had a good price with OF are they good
Amy1989 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 May 20, 02:49 PM  
Link to this Post
DiszeeBelle
Imagineer

I hope so as we've booked for the first time with them for aug 2021. They've been great when we've rang about questions we've had, always emailing what we've discussed to me. I've checked my quote we got against the TA's and came out cheaper.
DiszeeBelle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 May 20, 02:52 PM  
Link to this Post
meggy
Imagineer

meggy's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Last 3 of 4 holidays have been booked with them. No issues with sales and after sales. Very promt at answering any queries. No need to use their office in Orlando ( thankfully) so cannot comment on their care overseas.
meggy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 May 20, 03:25 PM  
Link to this Post
Th1nkT1nk
Imagineer

Mobile

We have always been very positive about OF - used them in 2017 and our current holiday is booked with them. Very helpful and competitive pricing. My opinion may change I guess, depending on how they respond to our current situation (we are supposed to be Disney on-site early August and we want to cancel due to all the changes) just to warn you, deposit is big imo. 2A 1C approx Ł1250 deposit.
Old 31 May 20, 06:15 PM  
Link to this Post
curlysue2
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

They have been excellent for us so far and are fast to answer any questions you have and also can tailor a holiday to your needs.
In response to the poster saying pushy sales they do all their quotes by phone they like to ensure they get all your details and what options you need etc. Obviously for some these days that is pushy in the age of online (me included) but it does savery a lot of time in the long run as they make sure they get all the information in one shot
No more pushy that going into Virgin or TUI.
curlysue2 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 May 20, 07:53 PM  
Link to this Post
Scoobyjude
First POST

We booked with them back in 2015 and said not again but low and behold we booked with them again for May and now August this year. Our issues we had in 2015 was we informed them I'm vegetarian and the airline said they didn't have note of it. Then when we got to the villa there was no wifi (we ended up buying our own) and the downstairs toilet flooded! Their Orlando office wasn’t answering the phone but did come out and fix it the next day while we were out at the parks. Through this pandemic they're not too great at answering our questions but i dont think anyone knows much tbf. They did charge us a flight increase when we moved our holiday. I'll try to update you from when we next hear from them
Scoobyjude is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 May 20, 10:01 PM  
Link to this Post
golfer66
Serious Dibber

golfer66's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
We were booked with them too go in Sept but changed it till next March and had no problems and got a upgraded villa for the same holiday price .
golfer66 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jun 20, 11:43 AM  
Link to this Post
MissBunny
Getting Excited

Originally Posted by golfer66 View Post
We were booked with them too go in Sept but changed it till next March and had no problems and got a upgraded villa for the same holiday price .
We are also looking to reschedule our September holiday but OF have not got back to us yet with any options for next year. I've been told this morning that they 'haven't heard back from their suppliers yet', so still having to wait to see what we can do.
MissBunny is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jun 20, 05:59 PM  
Link to this Post
sarahmarie173
Apprentice Imagineer

we have booked with Ocean Florida a number of times and have never had an unpleasant experience. Always available for any queries that we have had.
Old 1 Jun 20, 09:06 PM  
Link to this Post
mrsmagoo
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by CAD View Post
Very pushy with sales in my opinion.

Contacted them with a request for a quote (didn’t want to do it over the phone).

Ignored my request and kept emailing requesting I call. Eventually they provided a quote but completely opposite to what I requested and asked again to call.

I have given up with them due to their tactics but others seem to have good reviews of them.
We found the same. Kept emailing us to call. Eventually got a quote. Was more than we wanted to pay. Emailed back saying we were going to wait until BA released flights. They emailed back saying it wouldn’t make any difference to the cost as they have access to all the flights and there was a special offer that ended “tomorrow”. I emailed 3 times prior to this asking for the flight times and they emailed back will all information apart from the times! I got an email the day Disney had announced no dining plan etc. Replied saying we were going to wait to see what happened before booking. Got a reply saying it was hearsay and not confirmed. Said thanks but no thanks and then got a text message asking me to call them to discuss the quote! I found them very pushy so we will stay clear and continue to do DIY
mrsmagoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List