Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 14 Jun 17, 08:07 PM  
Link to this Post
Lizzim
Imagineer

Lizzim's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
I got a FP at my 60 day point...but it was the 1st thing I looked for and it wasn't on our first park day. So, definitely try later days in your trip as there should be availability.
Lizzim is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jun 17, 08:08 PM  
Link to this Post
theriler
Getting Excited

FOP is the only Fastpass I think I might struggle to get at 30 days for our trip in November. Anyone have a view about whether it might calm down by then to get one at 30 days in Nov?
theriler is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jun 17, 08:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Wongadotcom
Earning More Ears

Email sent to WDW. Not expecting anything just miffed that at 60 days there is no availability within seconds of that day being available, as others say staying onsite is meant to give you a fighting chance but if you can then get at 60+ thats just a bit of a mickey take ( Sorry Mr M Mouse ). Appreciate there may always be the odd day when some are available or you get lucky at 30 days. as i cant book past 13th yet its a case of try each day for the next week and then re-arrange our days maybe. Cant wait until they open the Star Wars land, maybe i should try for a fastpass now, just in case, LOL
Wongadotcom is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jun 17, 08:10 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Really... I booked at 60 days out on friday and got one for avatar on day 2 of our holiday
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jun 17, 08:11 PM  
Link to this Post
Lizzim
Imagineer

Lizzim's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Wongadotcom View Post
Email sent to WDW. Not expecting anything just miffed that at 60 days there is no availability within seconds of that day being available, as others say staying onsite is meant to give you a fighting chance but if you can then get at 60+ thats just a bit of a mickey take ( Sorry Mr M Mouse ). Appreciate there may always be the odd day when some are available or you get lucky at 30 days. as i cant book past 13th yet its a case of try each day for the next week and then re-arrange our days maybe. Cant wait until they open the Star Wars land, maybe i should try for a fastpass now, just in case, LOL
Why can't you book past 13th? Are you only onsite 1 night?

I can book past that date.
Lizzim is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jun 17, 08:35 PM  
Link to this Post
andyb1126
Serious Dibber

We got both Pandora attractions easily at 60 days. The trick is to your those attractions at the end of your trip to minimise the amount of people you are competing with.
andyb1126 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jun 17, 08:43 PM  
Link to this Post
Bellasmummy
Imagineer

I booked ours Monday, fop was only available afternoons for the first week so I switched round our two AK days as we'll do an early visit the first week and a late one the second.

Op - are you only booking one day at a time? If you're onsite for your whole stay you can book your whole stay at once.
Bellasmummy is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jun 17, 08:49 PM  
Link to this Post
lorna_99
Serious Dibber

Is the touring plans website availability for fast passes accurate? If so it shows availability most days in august after the 15th?
lorna_99 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jun 17, 08:57 PM  
Link to this Post
shepherdypie
VIP Dibber

I was training on Sunday just gone so left hubby to do them and he got everything with no problems at all, including both rides at Pandora

Maybe is a glitch?

Edited at 08:59 PM.
shepherdypie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jun 17, 09:02 PM  
Link to this Post
3family
Very Serious Dibber

Not to be harsh here but I hope Disney don't give you anything for complaining. The system is the same for everybody. Some get them in time, others don't.

Most won't complain, and I hope they don't reward those who do (without reason)

Edited at 09:04 PM.
3family is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List