Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 14 Mar 18, 01:01 PM  
Link to this Post
anna68
VIP Dibber

anna68's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Mobile

Originally Posted by JessBlu View Post
Last year I refuse to spend my time in the airport collecting the voucher.

We could not find the desk so I left, it was delivered to our reception at CBR with a phone call to say so
I feel like this! I do everything I can to minimise time waiting in airport. I don't want to find a queue and then wait in it!
anna68 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Mar 18, 02:45 PM  
Link to this Post
Niki Mouse
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Originally Posted by anna68 View Post
I feel like this! I do everything I can to minimise time waiting in airport. I don't want to find a queue and then wait in it!
Exactly, sounds like we’ll be queuing a lot at MCO as it is.
Niki Mouse is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Mar 18, 07:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Niki Mouse
Excited about Disney

Mobile

I emailed the concergie today, saying I was concerned about conflicting info. She said it’s still collect at MCO, is going to confirm with me. Can’t believe they don’t know!
Niki Mouse is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Mar 18, 07:44 PM  
Link to this Post
Itsabunthing
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by Niki Mouse View Post
I emailed the concergie today, saying I was concerned about conflicting info. She said it’s still collect at MCO, is going to confirm with me. Can’t believe they don’t know!
I can't believe it either! Would have thought we may have a definitive answer by now, although it's looking most likely that it's collect at MCO. I can print off my travel documents tomorrow so if that sheds any light I'll let you know. I doubt it very much though.
Itsabunthing is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Mar 18, 08:06 PM  
Link to this Post
Niki Mouse
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Originally Posted by Itsabunthing View Post
I can't believe it either! Would have thought we may have a definitive answer by now, although it's looking most likely that it's collect at MCO. I can print off my travel documents tomorrow so if that sheds any light I'll let you know. I doubt it very much though.
I’ll let you know what she comes back with, I won’t let it go 😉
Old 28 Mar 18, 06:29 PM  
Link to this Post
Niki Mouse
Excited about Disney

Mobile

So... rung the call centre yesterday, said about inconsistent info etc, was on hold for quite a while, lady came back and confirmed still need to collect at MCO (8A)... I then emailed the feedback address asking them to confirm and they said the same thing. She said it was a training issue people saying about the magic bands, also said to collect from 8A and it’s a physical card
Old 28 Mar 18, 06:42 PM  
Link to this Post
Itsabunthing
Apprentice Imagineer

Thanks for the update Niki. Was hoping there would be something on my tickets when I printed them off, but website won't let me download them to print! Yet another trip to Virgin Holidays at the weekend. I'll have spent more time with the travel agent than I spend in Florida!
Itsabunthing is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Mar 18, 06:53 PM  
Link to this Post
Cliftonite
Serious Dibber

So... rung the call centre yesterday, said about inconsistent info etc, was on hold for quite a while, lady came back and confirmed still need to collect at MCO (8A)... I then emailed the feedback address asking them to confirm and they said the same thing. She said it was a training issue people saying about the magic bands, also said to collect from 8A and it’s a physical card
Hello

Can you enlighten me about 8A? Is it where the Virgin desk is? And where is it (roughly) in MCO? Never had the need to visit them before so wondering if it will delay us getting to the ME stop & subsequently OKW.

Thanks

Alison

2008 AKL & private villa ~~~ 2011 AKL & private villa ~~~ 2013 WL (2 weeks) ~~~ 2018 OKW & Portofino
Cliftonite is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Mar 18, 07:21 PM  
Link to this Post
Niki Mouse
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by Cliftonite View Post
Hello

Can you enlighten me about 8A? Is it where the Virgin desk is? And where is it (roughly) in MCO? Never had the need to visit them before so wondering if it will delay us getting to the ME stop & subsequently

Thanks

Alison
This is what they said... sorry not sure location etc

Edited at 07:25 PM.
Old 28 Mar 18, 10:31 PM  
Link to this Post
Nimbus
Imagineer

Nimbus's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 8
Restaurant Reviews: 21

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 36
Guidebook Reviews: 2
This is what they said... sorry not sure location etc
I like how it says, “As the Gift Card is a Virgin Holidays offer”. So, I guess its not the gift card that Disney gives out as part of Disney’s free DDP offer then?

And not even Disney can load money onto the Magicband. So, even if it wasn’t “VH’s” offer (which it isn’t), then it still wouldn’t be loaded onto the Magicbands.

~ Trip Report Indexes ~

Edited at 10:32 PM.
Nimbus is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List