Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 20 Apr 18, 12:36 PM  
Link to this Post
Jen3675
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Originally Posted by mrsdjh View Post
Does anyone know the answers to any of these questions - cant ring ATD till tonight.

If you use the £35.00 DIBB offer will you also still get 2% cashback from Quidco?

How quickly can you link your booking to My Disney Experience?

If standard rooms are showing, are they definitely bookable now?
I booked with them yesterday. Saved £700. Number you need is on the confirmation email, linked with the Disney app straight away!
Jen3675 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Apr 18, 12:44 PM  
Link to this Post
Bellasmummy
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by DFairy View Post
If you ring then no to the cashback but you will be able to use the dibb code.

clicking the link at the top of the accom forum (quoted below) will activate the dibb code box at checkout, if you then go through quidco the code box for the dibb code will be there for you to enter the dibb discount code
This is what I did. When I called she thought it wouldn’t do cashback too but she said that if it’s tracks it’ll be fine.

The discount box only shows if you’ve already used the dibb link then closed down and go through again via quidco.
Bellasmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Apr 18, 01:43 PM  
Link to this Post
Forest32
slightly serious Dibber

We booked OKW yesterday too. Only showing free dining for children but they will update this when the system sorts itself out. Our holiday worked out cheaper than POFQ. Brilliant when you consider we also get the standard dining plan included. Just got to hope we get it at 330 days!
Forest32 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Apr 18, 02:01 PM  
Link to this Post
peter pan
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

I’ve just booked... got £150 off the online price then £50 using the DIBBHOTELS... very very happy with my price 😁
Old 20 Apr 18, 02:06 PM  
Link to this Post
jojo82
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by peter pan View Post
I’ve just booked... got £150 off the online price then £50 using the DIBBHOTELS... very very happy with my price 😁
What did you say to get the 150 off? I’m thinking about calling them tonight?
jojo82 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Apr 18, 02:21 PM  
Link to this Post

yeyy all booked

thanks for the advice to call for a better price! managed to get the £50 discount and then she bettered quidco by a couple of pounds :-)

Roll on April 5th 2019!

just to check she did say it did on the phone but my email doesn't mention the memory maker, fast pass etc but I assume you just get this with the Disney tix do you automatically?

thanks a lot! gonna be a long year! :-)
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Apr 18, 02:24 PM  
Link to this Post

Hi Jojo82

when she gives you the first price it should match what you see online, then give her the discount code and they take off £50, then I urmed and arhh'd asking if that was the cheapest price and if so I will book online as quidco give the 2% and she lowered it just below quidco so saves that hassle... :-)
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Apr 18, 02:24 PM  
Link to this Post
derenstar
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Re: the extra £150 - I just asked ask if that was the best price they could do and it was offered.
derenstar is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Apr 18, 03:26 PM  
Link to this Post
peter pan
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by jojo82 View Post
What did you say to get the 150 off? I’m thinking about calling them tonight?
I just asked if that was the best price as they aren’t giving the $200 gift card- she knocked £150 off without hesitation then I gave her the DIBBHOTELS code as well!
Old 20 Apr 18, 03:27 PM  
Link to this Post
peter pan
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by caz444 View Post
thanks for the advice to call for a better price! managed to get the £50 discount and then she bettered quidco by a couple of pounds :-)

Roll on April 5th 2019!

just to check she did say it did on the phone but my email doesn't mention the memory maker, fast pass etc but I assume you just get this with the Disney tix do you automatically?

thanks a lot! gonna be a long year! :-)
Yes the memory maker etc is attached to your ticket