Notices
Reports and Reviews for Dining and Restaurants Trip Reports

Old 8 Apr 18, 08:39 PM  
Link to this Post
scottish mama
VIP Dibber

Thanks for another fantastic trip report. We're definitely going to visit Teak Grill, Keke's and 4Rivers this summer after reading this.
scottish mama is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Apr 18, 07:56 AM  
Link to this Post
Gabsnoot
Imagineer

This report is great, thank you for taking the time to write it. I noticed from the comments that you written others in the past, I’m off to read them next .

We are staying off-site in Orlando for the first time this year so your report has been especially helpful...I have been taking notes while reading!

I really like that you add a picture of the location map, that has been super helpful. This will be our 5th visit (4th with a car) but we have spent a lot of time in the Disney bubble, only driving to other theme parks by following the Satnav so our knowledge of the area is very poor. Hopefully we can sort that out on this trip

Thank you again
Gabsnoot is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Apr 18, 10:23 PM  
Link to this Post
Manor13
Helping Donald

Thanks for taking the time to do your write up, kids have never been to Florida but the photos of the food has got them talking.
Manor13 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Apr 18, 01:06 PM  
Link to this Post
dixonsontour
VIP Dibber

dixonsontour's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 12
Originally Posted by scottish mama View Post
Thanks for another fantastic trip report. We're definitely going to visit Teak Grill, Keke's and 4Rivers this summer after reading this.
Thank you. Yes all on our list again for August.

Originally Posted by Gabsnoot View Post
This report is great, thank you for taking the time to write it. I noticed from the comments that you written others in the past, I’m off to read them next .

We are staying off-site in Orlando for the first time this year so your report has been especially helpful...I have been taking notes while reading!

I really like that you add a picture of the location map, that has been super helpful. This will be our 5th visit (4th with a car) but we have spent a lot of time in the Disney bubble, only driving to other theme parks by following the Satnav so our knowledge of the area is very poor. Hopefully we can sort that out on this trip

Thank you again
Thank you. The maps were DH's idea. Glad you enjoyed. I've done similar budget ones over the years plus some onsite ddp ones.

Originally Posted by Manor13 View Post
Thanks for taking the time to do your write up, kids have never been to Florida but the photos of the food has got them talking.
Thank you
dixonsontour is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Apr 18, 01:49 PM  
Link to this Post
mickey99
Helping Mickey

mickey99's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Have to say we've been doing it while here and you can eat well for $100 or less a day Steak 'n Shake miles better than McDs nd cheaper nd even got a meal at cicis for bout $13 using kids eat free card and their voucher
mickey99 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Apr 18, 11:01 PM  
Link to this Post
dixonsontour
VIP Dibber

dixonsontour's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by mickey99 View Post
Have to say we've been doing it while here and you can eat well for $100 or less a day Steak 'n Shake miles better than McDs nd cheaper nd even got a meal at cicis for bout $13 using kids eat free card and their voucher
Sounds like you are having a great time
dixonsontour is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Apr 18, 11:40 PM  
Link to this Post
mickey99
Helping Mickey

mickey99's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Was,we're on our last night really enjoyed doing it on a budget,and TBH the hotel we choose on a cheap budget was great too was looking at doing ddp next year but TBH don't think it's us to be in the bubble it's nice to escape
mickey99 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 May 18, 08:25 PM  
Link to this Post
Sunshinekid
slightly serious Dibber

Absolutely love your trip food reports. Haven’t been on The Dibb in a long while so it’s lovely reading these and seeing how much your DD has grown too. She’s lovely. My daughter is 10 and I totally get the Plain Jane cheeseburger request 😁
Sunshinekid is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 May 18, 08:23 PM  
Link to this Post
dixonsontour
VIP Dibber

dixonsontour's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by mickey99 View Post
Was,we're on our last night really enjoyed doing it on a budget,and TBH the hotel we choose on a cheap budget was great too was looking at doing ddp next year but TBH don't think it's us to be in the bubble it's nice to escape
Sounds like a fantastic trip

Originally Posted by Sunshinekid View Post
Absolutely love your trip food reports. Haven’t been on The Dibb in a long while so it’s lovely reading these and seeing how much your DD has grown too. She’s lovely. My daughter is 10 and I totally get the Plain Jane cheeseburger request 😁
Thank you. She has grown lots since the 2017 installment, I think they grow up a lot when they start secondary school. She's 5ft 6 now, not far off me. Still as fussy.

We are back again in August, Universal trip so offsite eats. Another food report to come.