Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Old 28 Oct 17, 07:06 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile Help and advice please!

Hello all!

We’ve been very lucky and earned a trip to Paris through our Travis Perkins reward scheme. We’re going on Friday 10th November for the weekend and getting the last Eurostar out of Paris on Sunday night. Our family is myself and my husband, daughter who is nearly 10 and son who is 7.

Last year we went to Florida and did Disney World and Universal and had the time of our lives, but I’m a bit of a control freak and planned the trip down to the last minute!

I’m struggling this time as the trip has been booked for us and I haven’t planned it so I just need some help having not been to Paris since I was three!

Our hotel is the Novotel Tour Eiffle in Paris and we’ve been provided with one days Disney ticket. The plan for the trip is supposed to be to spend the second day touring Paris but I think my children would much prefer a second day in Disney (and me too!) so I think we’ll buy tickets for the second day and save sightseeing for a later trip when they’re old enough to appreciate it.

Therefore my questions are:
Where is the best place to buy Disney tickets?
Should we get two park tickets and going to the Disney Studios Park too? (We’re not Star Wars fans if that’s helps?)
How easy is it to get the train from Paris into Disney? Will it be a pain to do the trip back after the fireworks on the Saturday night when it’s late?
And therefore should we just hire a car from the Eurostar station and keep that for the weekend?

Is there any other things I should be aware of? It’s such a whistle stop tour, I just want to cram in as much as possible, we’re so excited to be getting some Disney magic again as saving for another Florida holiday is slow!

Thanks in advance for any help!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Oct 17, 07:19 PM  
Link to this Post
shack69
Imagineer

the journey by train is not too bad takes around 1 hour 15. Its basically the 6 on the metro followed by the RER A. with trains about every 15 mins.
check out this link
If you have a 1 day ticket i would look to try and exchange it for a 2 at disney and pay the difference.
The main park is great and the 11th is the first day of christmas decorations so should look nice.
The studio park is OK and if you had a 2 park ticket then ratatouille,Crush & Mickey and the magician are worth a look. Also Toy story land. But the rest you will of seen before in Florida.
shack69 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Oct 17, 09:03 AM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Thank you so much for your reply, that’s helped a lot!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List