Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 16 Feb 19, 09:20 AM  
Link to this Post
HelenJNT
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by collybird View Post
I had the same saga the last time I tried to buy tickets for something. Why do they have to make it so difficult!? Just show me a seating plan, I’ll pick a seat, then let me know what it costs, then I’ll decide. I didn’t even realise there was so many different classes of tickets now, TicketMaster actually did themselves out of money with their silly systems because I thought the seats I actually wanted were sold out, when it turns out they were just in a different category, but didn’t realise until after I’d bought cheaper ones. Well, that was a diversion from the matter in hand. P.S. I cannot buy you didn’t actually buy the tickets in the end, I’d have been fuming.

You would think that Disney would be a bit better at communicating things and someone would tell you when you’re being held before rope drop that Frozen is down. If I was one of those people who had marched there from the main entrance, I’d have been furious!

I have the Cat Lady t-shirt, I do agree it’s disappointing about it only being in white, it’s not really my colour.

Glad you enjoyed Garden Grill, we are big fans. It’s nice to see they have sausages now, as last time we ate there it was ham yuck!

I believe the rocks in Tomorrowland have always been there but they have recently been painted that blue colour.

I think we’re going to take a similar FP approach to you this year, I was debating not booking any apart from headliners and just picking them up on the day, but that’s just silly. So I’ll book a few with loose plans then just play roulette on the day and see what comes up, rather than being confined to a plan. It’s good to see you had a lot of luck with decent rides.

HAHAHA Hand platters.
I hear you loud and clear on the tickets. It’s such a drama, every damn time. I dislike stadium gigs anyway. At least the smaller venues are less hassle, both when buying tickets and when actually there.

I think the walk from the IG entrance to Norway is also deceptively long. You have to walk via the U.K., Canada, across the entrance to World Showcase, past Mexico. It doesn’t sound long when writing it but it did take a while. I reckon it’s about the same distance as from the main entrance, you know. I think they didn’t tell us deliberately, otherwise Soarin would have been instantly mobbed.

Always book the headliners! As the trip goes on, you’ll see the hassle that was caused by us not being able to ride Frozen that first morning.

Yup, hand platters. It’s a thing now.
HelenJNT is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Feb 19, 11:56 AM  
Link to this Post
summersun
Imagineer

summersun's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
a great busy first day x
http://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/show...=gonna+get+wed
our dreams can come true pre trip report nov 14 cbbr nov 14
summersun is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Feb 19, 12:07 PM  
Link to this Post
HelenJNT
Imagineer

Originally Posted by summersun View Post
a great busy first day x
Thanks for reading! It was a great day apart from a few mishaps in Epcot.
HelenJNT is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Feb 19, 06:59 PM  
Link to this Post
Cinderella
Imagineer

After all that I can’t believe you didn’t get Bon Jovi tickets! Great day!
Cinderella is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Mar 19, 08:28 AM  
Link to this Post
Wonder
Imagineer

Mobile

Excellent first day-you managed to fit so much in!

I love how you connected with the Scottish guys in Starbucks over some disparaging remarks, this wpiod so be me too!
Old 11 Apr 19, 11:23 AM  
Link to this Post
HelenJNT
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Cinderella View Post
After all that I can’t believe you didn’t get Bon Jovi tickets! Great day!
I know! It was such a nightmare. Still, there are worse places to be awake early I guess!
Old 11 Apr 19, 11:24 AM  
Link to this Post
HelenJNT
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Wonder View Post
Excellent first day-you managed to fit so much in!

I love how you connected with the Scottish guys in Starbucks over some disparaging remarks, this wpiod so be me too!
Thanks. Got to love the first day - this was actually a bit slack for us what with a nap and a park hop!

Haha, yeah, like minds always seem to find one another.