Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 6 Sep 19, 10:04 AM  
Link to this Post
HelenJNT
Imagineer

Originally Posted by eleele View Post
A sad but almost perfect day by the sounds of it (minus the coffee incident)

Thanks for the pics, especially the ones of the parade - I love the dancing reindeer, you can see them on YouTube videos and It’s one of my fav things to do in December to bring back happy memories

Your peppermint bark looks lush btw
I think we've talked about the dancing reindeer before, haven't we? SO cute and I totally understand watching the videos.

Thanks re the bark - it was a real labour of love!
HelenJNT is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Sep 19, 10:05 AM  
Link to this Post
HelenJNT
Imagineer

Originally Posted by MrsSilverStar View Post
Oh John, and at Disney World too?! Filthy animal.

Great last day, the Christmas party looks so cute, loved your parade photos.
Yes John, no need. Certainly took me by surprise!

Absolutely loved the Christmas party, I am so glad we got to go again.
HelenJNT is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Sep 19, 10:08 AM  
Link to this Post
HelenJNT
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Redrach1903 View Post
Oh how I miss that walk to Epcot!

Actually dying at the image of you standing in your knickers washing your shorts Imagine someone came in hahahahaha!

Whoa John! Inappropriate much?!

I’ve never done the American Adventure! Must try it one of these years!

Glad you got on Soarin’. A lovely way to end Epcot ❤️

Ohhhhh that peppermint bark you made was the business!

Oh I recently read that they’re installing a walkway from GF to MK! About time huh?!

Ahhh you got on so many rides! Amazing! Totally agree that all the rides are better in the dark! Love the view of the castle and fantasyland from 7DMT!

Epic day! Loved it, but I feel the pain of the last night xxx
Haha, it was a very speedy wash of the top and shorts as I would have had to find some way of styling that out had someone barged in on me!

I cannot believe you have never done the American Adventure! Get to it next time! I thought you would have done everything in Disney now!

About time they put in that walkway. Will help me immensely, you know, for all the times we stay at the Poly or the GF. Hahaha, lols.
Old 6 Sep 19, 10:10 AM  
Link to this Post
HelenJNT
Imagineer

Originally Posted by collybird View Post
I always feel irrationally embarrassed when the Tragical Express documents appear on my door, I always panic about how many people will have noticed them before I’ve taken them down and how they all know I am being made to leave #psycho

You seemed to achieve a lot during MVMCP which is what I like about them, I'm feeling very nostalgic about Disney at Christmas now, but it will be a long time before we're back at that time of year again.
Yes, I know what you mean about the embarrassment. I feel the same when I am sitting in reception with my cases, waiting to be kicked out.

Feels funny writing about Christmas in the summer, but that's my own fault for not getting this report up sooner.
Old 6 Sep 19, 10:12 AM  
Link to this Post
HelenJNT
Imagineer

Originally Posted by sheluk View Post
You really covered off all the bases today - was howling at how easily the report switched from Frozen to the rather rude fellow park go-er.

I’ve done the coffee thing to a white dress at work before, no matter how you try and wash it can always see a bit of a stain.

The party sounds lovely and Christmassy and a nice way to spend your last evening.

So love reading your reports & excited to see there’s another on there cards
Haha - yes, this feels like the kind of thing that can only happen to me - the coffee AND the naughty photos in the Frozen queue.

Reliving the Christmas party this week has made me very nostalgic for the festive season - scarily, not long to go now.
Old 6 Sep 19, 10:15 AM  
Link to this Post
HelenJNT
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Lisa_Lollipop View Post
Well what a ruddy fan-dabby-dozee perfect last day!

The photos of you both in the France pavilion are so lovely! And yes, it is always acceptable to have a cream cake for breakfast. Always. Don't go thinking the coffee mishap was punishment for your behaviour, cake away my girl!

Wow John, enjoying your day at the happiest place on earth?! The shame! Tsk to the lady blocking your face in the ride photo too... now I have never ridden Frozen but I am guessing the drop isn't worthy of a woo-hoo hands in the air reaction!

Ah what a shame your Peppermint bark mission was unsuccessful, but on the plus side it meant we got to experience your home-made version instead... I can vouch that it was absolutely amazing! (Too early to put in an order for this Christmas?)

Ooo I love a tuna sandwich from Columbia Harbour house, such an under-rated meal!

You managed to tick off so many rides at MK! The views fro Astro Orbiter were beautiful! And the parade looked absolutely amazing (you know how much I love a nighttime parade!)... I am so desperate to try a MK party night, one day for sure!

I am beyond sad that this is the last full day... I may just have to go back and read this all over again!
Hahaha, cake-away might be my new motto. If Lisa said it's OK, it must be OK!

Hate to spoil it for you but no, the Frozen ride isn't really worthy of a woo moment!

I'm sad the secret peppermint bark mission was a fail - would have saved me a lot of time and effort

You and Paul would be in heaven with a night-time party. Special parades! Fireworks! Yet another reason to go back!
Old 6 Sep 19, 10:16 AM  
Link to this Post
HelenJNT
Imagineer

Originally Posted by yellowrose78 View Post
Brilliant day, but omg John! Really enjoyed your full report, thank you
Dirty John indeed!
Thank you - so happy you've enjoyed the report.
Old 7 Oct 19, 07:44 PM  
Link to this Post
sandr
Gone all Goofy

I can't read Travel Home days because they just make me so sad, even when it's not my trip.
Just wanted to say that I have enjoyed every single bit of your Trip Report. We are a 30 something couple travelling next year and it's made me so excited. Even shed the odd tear.
A huge thanks for all the effort that you put into the report <3
sandr is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List