Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 16 Oct 20, 03:56 PM  
Link to this Post
suehen
Imagineer

April is lovely time to go weather wise and crowd levels, we cancelled this years April trip and do have another booked for next April. When this was re-arranged we thought it would be okay, but we are prepared to pull the plug on next years trip given how things are working out. Right now we are giving it until the end of January before we decided. If you have not booked I really would wait and see, as much as we love Florida this year as changed alot of things.
suehen is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Oct 20, 06:18 AM  
Link to this Post
Enchanted
Imagineer

I wouldn't go in June again...the crowd levels are ridiculous.
May is lovely.
Enchanted is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Oct 20, 10:04 AM  
Link to this Post
dismamx2
VIP Dibber

We've done end of May/June, all of June (dif trips, dif dates), July & Oct/Nov. Given the choice I'd definitely pick the latter. One year in July it didn't rain for 10 days, the heat was horrendous but other years it's been much the same as June; hot & rainy.

If you must go in June try go as early in the month as possible, we always found the start reasonable enough but by the time it gets to the middle of June it gets really busy. We often did Disney first while it's still ok-ish and do Universal onsite with EP at the end of the holiday.

Have fun planning
dismamx2 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Oct 20, 10:31 AM  
Link to this Post
Clamshell
Imagineer

Well, you’ll all be pleased to know that I have abandoned June as a plan, and have swung my attention back to September - thinking early September, arriving on the 6th so as that’s Labor Day, we shouldn’t be too affected by that. Just trying to convince ourselves that we won’t be disappointed by Coronado springs as we love pofq so much

Phantom thread-killer of Old London Town 😁
Clamshell is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Oct 20, 11:03 AM  
Link to this Post
Wolf1984
Imagineer

Good thread thanks. We've all but decided against July also. Don't fancy the heat. We know how nice April, May and Oct can be so we'll wait for Oct 21 flights coming out.
Wolf1984 is online now Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Oct 20, 11:04 AM  
Link to this Post
dismamx2
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Clamshell View Post
Well, you’ll all be pleased to know that I have abandoned June as a plan, and have swung my attention back to September - thinking early September, arriving on the 6th so as that’s Labor Day, we shouldn’t be too affected by that. Just trying to convince ourselves that we won’t be disappointed by Coronado springs as we love pofq so much
We've stayed at CSR (before the refurb), yes while we prefer POFQ, we really did like CSR and wouldn't have a hesitation to stay here again, we much prefer it to CBR. It will be lovely
dismamx2 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Oct 20, 10:22 PM  
Link to this Post
Blueste
Very Serious Dibber

Who's June?

On a serious note
June-Incredibly Hot/Very Busy.
Sept-Pretty hot (with the occasional hurricane)/relatively quiet.

That's not to say you won't have a great time in June, many do and wouldn't touch Sept. for various reasons.
Blueste is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Oct 20, 10:35 PM  
Link to this Post
VickieMH
Imagineer

We’ve done end April, May June, September and October. Prefer April personally I don’t like the hot weather. We found ourselves dipping into shops to keep cool all the Time