Imagineer

Originally Posted by Jockey View Post
Thx for sharing... shame about the rain and the maid
Thanks for reading
Old 28 May 14, 07:54 PM  
Link to this Post
Fuellady
VIP Dibber

What a shame about the rain Glad you still tried to make the most of your day though.

Food looks good at Sunshine Seasons

All of my trip reports are in this INDEX

My most recent reports are below:
*Complete* A Tale of Two Cities - Washington D.C. & Boston - March 2023
We Love Food! An Offsite Dining Report - May 2022
Fuellady is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jun 14, 10:40 PM  
Link to this Post
Hannikins
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 6
Guidebook Photos: 135
porridge! who on earth has porridge for breakfast at disney, there's not nearly enough sugar and calories in it! Fruit Loops are what you need :P

Nov 16-Shanghai & Japan - In Progress
Nov 15-Hong Kong & Singapore - Coming Soon!
June 15-Rome & Florence
Dec 14-WDW | 13-WDW | 12-DLP | 12-NY&DC | 11-West Coast | 10-DLP | 09-WDW
Hannikins is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jun 14, 01:27 PM  
Link to this Post
Stewboy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Fuellady View Post
What a shame about the rain Glad you still tried to make the most of your day though.

Food looks good at Sunshine Seasons
The rain was a pain. Food is good at Sunshine Seasons, definitely recommend it.

Originally Posted by Hannikins View Post
porridge! who on earth has porridge for breakfast at disney, there's not nearly enough sugar and calories in it! Fruit Loops are what you need :P
Haha! Good point!

Thanks for reading
Old 21 Jul 14, 09:46 PM  
Link to this Post
LoMaddy
Trying for More Ears

I quite like Boma, although a certain member of our party wasn't keen (mentioning no names). Might have to try it again one day.

Shame about the rain but you looked like you made the most of the day, a wet day in Florida is always better than a day at work!

Lynn
LoMaddy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Aug 14, 08:23 AM  
Link to this Post

Blimey, shame about the weather today. May have to re-think the holiday attire for our trip next Feb.

Love the photo in front of The Seas. "If I bend backwards enough I'll surely be out of shot", errrr, maybe not. Hats off to Jonah from Colorado with the "landlocked" response. Love Crush, but I always dread either of my two being asked a question as I know for a fact I'd have to pretend I'm not with them afterwards.

Annoying about the room cleaning, I don't think it was an unreasonable thing to ask, in the grand scheme of things. There must be quite a few families who do the same, surely it's one of the benefits of staying onsite, being able to pop back in the afternoon for some downtime.

Glad you enjoyed Boma, we had a great meal there on our first trip but skipped it (for Sanaa) last time around, so it's on the list for next year. That striploin looks delicious.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Aug 14, 08:33 PM  
Link to this Post
Stewboy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by LoMaddy View Post
I quite like Boma, although a certain member of our party wasn't keen (mentioning no names). Might have to try it again one day.

Shame about the rain but you looked like you made the most of the day, a wet day in Florida is always better than a day at work!

Lynn
Yep, better rain in Florida than rain in England!

TFR

#DibbAfterDarkCrew

Originally Posted by TheBeast View Post
Blimey, shame about the weather today. May have to re-think the holiday attire for our trip next Feb.

Love the photo in front of The Seas. "If I bend backwards enough I'll surely be out of shot", errrr, maybe not. Hats off to Jonah from Colorado with the "landlocked" response. Love Crush, but I always dread either of my two being asked a question as I know for a fact I'd have to pretend I'm not with them afterwards.

Annoying about the room cleaning, I don't think it was an unreasonable thing to ask, in the grand scheme of things. There must be quite a few families who do the same, surely it's one of the benefits of staying onsite, being able to pop back in the afternoon for some downtime.

Glad you enjoyed Boma, we had a great meal there on our first trip but skipped it (for Sanaa) last time around, so it's on the list for next year. That striploin looks delicious.
Boma definitely beats Sanaa in my book. Fortunately the room cleaning issues got sorted eventually.

The weather can be very unreliable at that time of year. This was our third time in Jan/Feb and the first time we'd had a lot of rain.

TFR