Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Old 29 Oct 17, 07:47 PM  
Link to this Post
JoJoBell
VIP Dibber

JoJoBell's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 3
Was hoping for free half board for May by now

We have booked a Golden Forrest room on the buy two get two free deal through Thomas Cook (we have vouchers to use) but booked with Disney

Couldn't add meal plan either half board or full board (remembering we get hotel breakfast included) as the prices weren't avaliable

We were told we could transfer to the free half board deal if it suited us better "if" the deal was introduced

Prices have just come out for the meal plan but no free half board

Still the buy two get two free but now with free children under 7 if you book before middle of February

Hoping the free half board will follow soon

Edited at 07:49 PM.
JoJoBell is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Oct 17, 07:57 PM  
Link to this Post
sammykitten
Imagineer

if the offers follow last years pattern, the free half board one will load up a couple of days after the current offer ends in February. If you actually wanted 4 nights onsite, and you've booked with 2 nights free, you will probably be better off with the deal you have now though (I waited for the free half board offer last year and we didn't make the most of it, and I wouldn't do it again, I'd go for the bigger % discount that you currently have, and free myself up to eat where I wanted instead).
sammykitten is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Oct 17, 08:08 PM  
Link to this Post
JoJoBell
VIP Dibber

JoJoBell's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 3
Originally Posted by sammykitten View Post
if the offers follow last years pattern, the free half board one will load up a couple of days after the current offer ends in February. If you actually wanted 4 nights onsite, and you've booked with 2 nights free, you will probably be better off with the deal you have now though (I waited for the free half board offer last year and we didn't make the most of it, and I wouldn't do it again, I'd go for the bigger % discount that you currently have, and free myself up to eat where I wanted instead).
Its tricky to know what to do

Last time went I booked the buy two get two and ended up changing to the % off and free half board

In all honesty we would like to have full board but it's coming in at £684 for the three of us at the minute ( our DD aged 20 is coming with us ) which seems a lot considering it is only for two extra meals a day each as we already have our breakfast bufftet included
JoJoBell is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List