Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 19 Aug 19, 06:14 PM  
Link to this Post
HelenJNT
Imagineer

Originally Posted by jemima2 View Post
Adore your trip reports, thanks x
Thank you, and thanks for reading!
HelenJNT is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Aug 19, 06:16 PM  
Link to this Post
HelenJNT
Imagineer

Originally Posted by eleele View Post
A great write up, thank you, they do take ages don’t they and this day was epic.

Loved the fit waiter jokes and the Swan & Dolphin photo

You do pack a lot in to each day, I’d have given up well before you two did!

Really enjoying the read, keep ‘em coming!
Thank you - yes, this took me three hours to post, what with all the photos. It's like having another full time job! Still, it's all written now so the next day is imminent.

Haha - the fit waiter, ahhhhhhh!
HelenJNT is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Aug 19, 06:17 PM  
Link to this Post
HelenJNT
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Floridafour View Post
Just read through days 8 & 9, so glad you are back 🙂
You have a fab memory, the ‘texting chair’ haha, my hubby knows that chair well. Thanks for posting 🙂
Thank you, that's nice to hear.
We laugh a lot about the texting chairs - those poor long-suffering men.
Old 19 Aug 19, 06:20 PM  
Link to this Post
HelenJNT
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Redrach1903 View Post
Ah I remember the proposal! Such a lovely moment to be involved in!

You got lots done in MK, despite the crowds!

Sorry your main wasn’t that great at JSC. The pud looked delicious though! Totally loling at your fit waiter quips! Hahahahaha! Does A read these?

Yet again the boardwalk photos have me pining massively

Ugh those crowds getting out of DHS sounds awful. Such a boost being able to walk!

Another brilliant day all round! Xxx
Haha well he says he doesn't read them, but I guess we'll find out in due course.

I don't think you'll ever see a Boardwalk photo and not pine now. It's just the perfect area and I am sad that we won't be there on our next trip. If only to be able to walk home from DHS!
Old 19 Aug 19, 06:21 PM  
Link to this Post
HelenJNT
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Goldia View Post
BOG breakfast has gone up in my opinion too now that they serve a Mimosa. Thoroughly enjoyed that on our first MK day. County bears and Tiki Room on the same day...It must have been busy in MK. Shame about all the construction and the long walk out of HS, you had a pretty good view of fantasmic though.
It was a pretty decent mimosa too, right?

We always seem to do the Bears & the Birds back to back - it makes the experience less...painful that way. Ha!
Old 19 Aug 19, 06:23 PM  
Link to this Post
HelenJNT
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Silvercat View Post
I LOVE your trip reports, they are so funny and entertaining! If ever we are in a Disney park anywhere in the world at the same time, I am finding you and giving you a big hug, whether you like it or not! (Not in a stalkery or assassiny kind of way, I hasten to add!)
Thank you - that's really nice of you to say.

Are you sure? I mean, you have seen how sweaty I get on these trips, right?
Old 20 Aug 19, 10:36 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

Ooo I forgot you ended up at MVMCP on this trip... excited for that to come! Love your point about spending money at Disney, we always say the same... it's like monopoly money! #spendspendspend

Ah hearing about the proposal made me well up all over again... such a magical moment to be involved in!

Now I love IASW but even I wouldn't queue 30 minutes for it! Hopefully the breakfast bellinis took the edge off (well done past H for the forward planning there, boozing surprise for the win!)

Right on your next trip you absolutely have to ride the front seat of Space Mountain, it's so much fun! (Dust and dirt aside of course!)

Huge round of applause for the re-creation of the Swan and Dolphin photo, 10 out of 10 for effort! Although I do feel you should really have shared the Star Wars photo too, it's a bit mean to mention it but not actually give us the goods! (I might go and find it for my own enjoyment!)

Such a great day, shame about the horrendous crowds getting out of DHS, I imagine this will be the standard for moving anywhere around that park come the end of the month when GE opens!

Loving your work as always!
Lisa_Lollipop is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Aug 19, 10:49 PM  
Link to this Post
collybird
Imagineer

We’ve never visited when it hasn’t been Party season, we’re hoping to do a May trip in 2021 and I think it will be so different knowing we can just pop to MK any evening we wish.

Your PhotoPass pictures from the Plaza Gardens are really nice, that’s a great location.

I’m a big Be Our Guest critic but your breakfast actually looks really nice.

I do not recommend the front of Space Mountain, it’s terrifying!

Don’t fall of those highlighters, they are rubbish!

We’re doing Fantasmic! sans dining package for the first time this year and I’m unnecessarily anxious about getting a seat, glad to see you still got a decent view.
collybird is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Aug 19, 06:03 PM  
Link to this Post
HelenJNT
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Lisa_Lollipop View Post
Ooo I forgot you ended up at MVMCP on this trip... excited for that to come! Love your point about spending money at Disney, we always say the same... it's like monopoly money! #spendspendspend

Ah hearing about the proposal made me well up all over again... such a magical moment to be involved in!

Now I love IASW but even I wouldn't queue 30 minutes for it! Hopefully the breakfast bellinis took the edge off (well done past H for the forward planning there, boozing surprise for the win!)

Right on your next trip you absolutely have to ride the front seat of Space Mountain, it's so much fun! (Dust and dirt aside of course!)

Huge round of applause for the re-creation of the Swan and Dolphin photo, 10 out of 10 for effort! Although I do feel you should really have shared the Star Wars photo too, it's a bit mean to mention it but not actually give us the goods! (I might go and find it for my own enjoyment!)

Such a great day, shame about the horrendous crowds getting out of DHS, I imagine this will be the standard for moving anywhere around that park come the end of the month when GE opens!

Loving your work as always!
It's definitely monopoly money. I'd hate to be there and have to scrimp if there was something we wanted to do, so... it's not even though I can kid myself it's a once in a lifetime trip any more though, is it?

Oh god, the Star Wars photo. I'm so happy that that has kept the internet amused for over three years now, haha!

I'm hoping DHS will be easier to move around at least now (judging from Rach's pics) a lot of the construction has ended and the hoardings have come down. But, well, if not, get pre-ordering the drinks. I can highly recommend the grown-up lemonade in Toy Story Land, as you'll discover in the next instalment.
Old 22 Aug 19, 06:06 PM  
Link to this Post
HelenJNT
Imagineer

Originally Posted by collybird View Post
We’ve never visited when it hasn’t been Party season, we’re hoping to do a May trip in 2021 and I think it will be so different knowing we can just pop to MK any evening we wish.

Your PhotoPass pictures from the Plaza Gardens are really nice, that’s a great location.

I’m a big Be Our Guest critic but your breakfast actually looks really nice.

I do not recommend the front of Space Mountain, it’s terrifying!

Don’t fall of those highlighters, they are rubbish!

We’re doing Fantasmic! sans dining package for the first time this year and I’m unnecessarily anxious about getting a seat, glad to see you still got a decent view.
We'd like to go over Halloween one year but after that, I think we're done with party season - it's too restrictive for us. We did way more running around and park hopping on this trip than we wanted to - we didn't manage a rope drop to close on a single day this time and it was a shame as we love that.

Awww to be honest, I wouldn't have used the highlighters, I would have just looked at them lovingly. Super weird, I know.

I don't think we were that early for Fantasmic. Half an hour, if that, and we squeezed in alright. I'd be more worried about getting out afterwards if I were you!