Link to this Post
juliab
Imagineer

juliab's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 16

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 78
Originally Posted by Jessika View Post
Another fantastic day and very helpful for planning, thank you for sharing.
Thank you, so glad it's helping with your planning
juliab is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Mar 20, 03:06 PM  
Link to this Post
OB1LukeLucas
VIP Dibber

What a great way to celebrate your anniversary, can’t believe it’s 5 years...I remember reading all about your wedding it doesn’t feel that long ago!
OB1LukeLucas is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Mar 20, 09:02 PM  
Link to this Post
Fuellady
VIP Dibber

What a fabulous day! Living the dream, hanging off the side of the cable cars... so iconic and it looks loads of fun too.

The tuk-tuk tour seems a great way to see the city - I hadn't heard of these before but definitely one to remember. It must be great having your own personal guide to give you lots of information.

Nice little walking tour of your own later on as well - Poppy looks very happy with her fortune cookies and those Ghirardelli ice cream sundaes look delicious. You covered a lot of ground today. Dinner looks nice too.

All of my trip reports are in this INDEX

My most recent reports are below:
*Complete* A Tale of Two Cities - Washington D.C. & Boston - March 2023
We Love Food! An Offsite Dining Report - May 2022
Fuellady is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Mar 20, 11:11 AM  
Link to this Post
mrsdjh
Imagineer

Mobile

What a fab way to spend your anniversary. The Tuk Tuk tour sounds a great idea. San Francisco definitely looks like a great place to visit with lots to see and do.
mrsdjh is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Mar 20, 03:20 PM  
Link to this Post
juliab
Imagineer

juliab's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by OB1LukeLucas View Post
What a great way to celebrate your anniversary, can’t believe it’s 5 years...I remember reading all about your wedding it doesn’t feel that long ago!
Aww thank you. I can't believe it either the time has flown by.

Thanks for reading along
juliab is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Mar 20, 03:23 PM  
Link to this Post
juliab
Imagineer

juliab's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by Fuellady View Post
What a fabulous day! Living the dream, hanging off the side of the cable cars... so iconic and it looks loads of fun too.

The tuk-tuk tour seems a great way to see the city - I hadn't heard of these before but definitely one to remember. It must be great having your own personal guide to give you lots of information.

Nice little walking tour of your own later on as well - Poppy looks very happy with her fortune cookies and those Ghirardelli ice cream sundaes look delicious. You covered a lot of ground today. Dinner looks nice too.
It was so much fun and like you say such an iconic thing to do. So glad we walked up to the next stop!

The E-Tuk tour was great for our needs, not too long but fab to have our own guide. His love for San Francisco really shone through.

Those ice creams were the best and thankfully not the last Ghirardelli sundae we had on this trip

Thanks for reading
Old 9 Mar 20, 03:26 PM  
Link to this Post
juliab
Imagineer

juliab's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by mrsdjh View Post
What a fab way to spend your anniversary. The Tuk Tuk tour sounds a great idea. San Francisco definitely looks like a great place to visit with lots to see and do.
The day worked out so well it was perfect for us.
Yes there's so much to do there we only scratched the surface of this city.

Thanks for reading.
Old 9 Mar 20, 06:15 PM  
Link to this Post
princess allie
VIP Dibber

I have just read the report so far and I am loving it, thank you. We are in the very early stages of planning a west coast trip. Where did you find out about all of the things you did? Was it here on the Dibb or somewhere else? Thanks x

1998 Villa in Kissimmee 2009 Animal Kingdom Lodge 2011 Animal Kingdom Lodge 2014 Villa Lake Berkeley 2016 Villa Bass Lakes 2017 Villa on Solana and Vero Beach 2018 Villa on Highlands Reserve and St Pete Beach 2019 SLC, Cabana Bay, Highlands Reserve & Coronado Springs, 2020 Feb half term villa chilling. 2022 villa on Calabay Park and a trip Clearwater beach. 2023 Orlando and Clearwater
princess allie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Mar 20, 03:49 PM  
Link to this Post
LLKJDisney
VIP Dibber

LLKJDisney's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Wow what a day! and fantastic photo's you packed so much in!
We loved Musee Mechanique too - the boys can't wait to go back in August!
LLKJDisney is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Mar 20, 05:07 PM  
Link to this Post
juliab
Imagineer

juliab's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by princess allie View Post
I have just read the report so far and I am loving it, thank you. We are in the very early stages of planning a west coast trip. Where did you find out about all of the things you did? Was it here on the Dibb or somewhere else? Thanks x
That's great thanks for reading along.

I got the ideas from a variety of places, trip reports, watching vlogs, lonely planet guide books and from browsing on the web. I'd been making planning notes for 2 years before we went away.

Happy planning for your trip x