Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 26 Aug 14, 12:53 PM  
Link to this Post
Redrach1903
Disney Dreaming :)

Redrach1903's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
Another great day! Shame about the breakfast We (ok I more than chris) loved the Crystal Palace. I'd go back for the breakfast lasagne alone

Glad you enjoyed Boma again! I wish I wasn't such a fussy cow, but I fear it would be wasted on me!
Redrach1903 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Aug 14, 03:14 PM  
Link to this Post
Stewboy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by TheBeast View Post
Shame you weren't bowled over by Crystal Palace, it's a first morning tradition for us.

Ahhh that waffle sundae from the Ice Cream Plaza, heaven in a (paper) bowl.

Another great day, thanks for sharing. Looking forward to finding out what you made of Cali Grill.
We're going again next year, so hopefully Isabella won't be freaked out by giant Eeyore and Winnie the Pooh and we'll be able to enjoy it

TFR

Originally Posted by Redrach1903 View Post
Another great day! Shame about the breakfast We (ok I more than chris) loved the Crystal Palace. I'd go back for the breakfast lasagne alone

Glad you enjoyed Boma again! I wish I wasn't such a fussy cow, but I fear it would be wasted on me!
You should definitely give Boma a try, I'm sure there's something you'll like, the steak and the chicken were really good

TFR
Old 4 Jan 15, 07:18 PM  
Link to this Post
Tarnabanana83
Getting Excited

My opening comment was going to be 'you lot love a character meal don't you?' And then I decided to rephrase it... You (Stewboy) love a character meal don't you? The look on your face when you're hugging those characters says it all!

I've never tried fufu... might have to give it a go this year! Luckily for me it's on the buffet so I don't have to try and order it with a serious face!

I'm a bit upset we didn't get the details of what went on with the tea-towels... I'll be forever wondering where they went!

TFS
Tarnabanana83 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jan 15, 10:29 PM  
Link to this Post
Stewboy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Tarnabanana83 View Post
My opening comment was going to be 'you lot love a character meal don't you?' And then I decided to rephrase it... You (Stewboy) love a character meal don't you? The look on your face when you're hugging those characters says it all!

I've never tried fufu... might have to give it a go this year! Luckily for me it's on the buffet so I don't have to try and order it with a serious face!

I'm a bit upset we didn't get the details of what went on with the tea-towels... I'll be forever wondering where they went!

TFS
If you think I look happy in these ones, check out this one from the previous year's TR

I can't get enough fufu, just ask Jo...

The tea towels... errr... it was pretty uninteresting really. Both our tea towels ended up being taken and not replaced, so I requested tea towels. They bought a huge pile of bath towels. Then a couple of days later the pile of bath towels just disappeared and we got some tea towels back. Odd, but dull.

TFR

#DibbAfterFufu