Notices
Photo, Video & Vlogs Photography, Video and Vlog discussions

Closed Thread

Old 7 Nov 15, 01:20 PM  
Link to this Post
sparkes12
slightly serious Dibber

The Tim Tracker/some people are sick!

Hi,i know a lot people on here watch Tim and Jenn Tracker on you-tube,one of the best vloggers on all things Orlando,well they have been forced to to stop doing there daily vlogs as someone is claiming they have got all there details address/names ect... i am not sure what they have threatened to do but must be serious for them to have to stop as they not missed a day of vlogging in years.
Some people are just so sick in the head!
sparkes12 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Nov 15, 01:50 PM  
Link to this Post
itsrachelhere
Imagineer

itsrachelhere's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
I know . They have had idiots to deal with in the past, and they seemed really happy in their last video, so this must have escalated pretty quickly. To be fair, I think they could do with a break from it all - but hopefully not for too long!
itsrachelhere is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Nov 15, 02:52 PM  
Link to this Post
kzrr02
Very Serious Dibber

Oh no we love Tim and Jenn. Where did you hear this?
kzrr02 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Nov 15, 02:58 PM  
Link to this Post
itsrachelhere
Imagineer

itsrachelhere's Reviews
They posted on Twitter and will be giving a proper update soon. They haven't said specifically its about what happened I don't think, but it seems a bit of a coincidence not to be that.
itsrachelhere is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Nov 15, 03:03 PM  
Link to this Post
Juliemack
waiting impatiently...!

Juliemack's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Sadly there's a weirdo out there for every person that puts themselves in the public eye
Juliemack is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Nov 15, 05:14 PM  
Link to this Post
kzrr02
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by itsrachelhere View Post
They posted on Twitter and will be giving a proper update soon. They haven't said specifically its about what happened I don't think, but it seems a bit of a coincidence not to be that.
Just seen Jenn's tweet. We watch them every day and will miss them
kzrr02 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Nov 15, 05:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

So sad to hear about this, I love watching their daily blogs
Lisa_Lollipop is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Nov 15, 05:52 PM  
Link to this Post
scruffycharlie
Apprentice Imagineer

I can remember watching their video from quite a while ago where they were answering questions that they get asked a lot and Tim said loads of people want to know what job he does, he said he couldn't answer that, I would never dream of asking that and in same video they were explaining why they didn't have children as it was another question they get asked. Really amazes me the nerve of some people, their personal life outside of the videos is nothing to do with anyone.
scruffycharlie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Nov 15, 06:29 PM  
Link to this Post
Nimbus
Imagineer

Nimbus's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 8
Restaurant Reviews: 21

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 36
Guidebook Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by scruffycharlie View Post
I can remember watching their video from quite a while ago where they were answering questions that they get asked a lot and Tim said loads of people want to know what job he does, he said he couldn't answer that, I would never dream of asking that and in same video they were explaining why they didn't have children as it was another question they get asked. Really amazes me the nerve of some people, their personal life outside of the videos is nothing to do with anyone.
Except they do kinda post their personal home life in their vlogs. If they just posted videos about the parks and other places they visited then that's one thing. But they post stuff from around their home, what they're eating, what they are doing in their spare time, etc. I probably know more about them than I do other people I know in real life, including relatives.

And people are nosy - its why folk watch a lot of these personal daily vlogs in the first place. They want to know what Tim and Jenn are up to and so I can see why they might ask where Tim works (he's always saying he's just back from his job) and the like.

Still, it's sad to hear that they are having trouble with one of their viewers. I do enjoy some of their videos - just the park ones. I hope they sort things out and get back to vlogging soon.

~ Trip Report Indexes ~
Nimbus is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Nov 15, 09:41 PM  
Link to this Post
debsym62
Imagineer

debsym62's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
That is so sad I really enjoy their videos. I will miss them if they can't figure out how to come back.
debsym62 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread