Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 11 Feb 21, 02:21 PM  
Link to this Post
Kraken
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Concerned View Post
True, but then who is to say that there won't be a new virus in 2022 or WW3 or the second coming of Christ... etc.
No-one knows. If I could predict the future I'd be down the newsagents buying a ticket for tomorrow's Euromillions! (I have got a ticket as £143million would pay for hiring a private jet or two).

I suspect on the Coronavirus front we'll see more variant strains emerge (as we are already seeing here). Hope the vaccines catch them - the scientists seem to think they should.
Kraken is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Feb 21, 02:56 PM  
Link to this Post
Pupbelly
Very Serious Dibber

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by MarkUK View Post
Boston in the fall. Not many better places to be than there. Fingers crossed for you.
Thank you, that was the plan last year, but hey ho! Should have gone to New York at Christmas too
Pupbelly is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Feb 21, 04:42 PM  
Link to this Post
WIGGYSMUM
VIP Dibber

WIGGYSMUM's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Pupbelly View Post
Well we've bailed out - we are keeping the deposit for the villa through Debbies Villas in place and it can be used up to the end of 2023.

Great service from Debbies Villas again - this is the third time we've shifted the booking

Flight is with Delta but we'll run the gauntlet that they will cancel the flight and get a refund.
We changed our April booking a couple of weeks ago, none of of us will even be vaccinated so knew in reality it couldn’t happen.

Our Dibb villa owner again allowed us to change our booking , we are aiming for next March now 🙏🏻

We will all get there eventually, stay positive, good things and times will happen again
WIGGYSMUM is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Feb 21, 04:43 PM  
Link to this Post
WIGGYSMUM
VIP Dibber

WIGGYSMUM's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Pupbelly View Post
We are booked for Boston (USA!) for October, moved from October 2020 - that should be ok surely, I mean what could possibly go wrong!
Boston is so beautiful at that time of year , I really hope your trip goes ahead in October 🤞🏻

Just to say we too were sad as we nearly always do a cheeky NYC trip in December. We are holding out to see what happens as our DD turns 21 in October and the plan had been to celebrate with Breakfast At Tiffany’s

Edited at 04:45 PM.
WIGGYSMUM is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List