Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 27 Apr 19, 04:59 PM  
Link to this Post
Milpston
Imagineer

I was seeing the $100 on the booking page initially then when I booked (through quidco) it didn’t appear. Quidco tracked immediately. I rang to change my room yesterday and then mentioned that I didn’t get the extra $ 100 bonus to which she replied immediately, “oh I’ll add that on, we were having some computer issues”. Obvs only Time will tell if this effects my Quidco cashback. Will let you know when I do.
Milpston is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Apr 19, 05:01 PM  
Link to this Post
A Cheshire Cat
A Guest at All-Stars

Originally Posted by sha9 View Post
I was going to do that but was worried the cash back would be rejected.
I'm going in with the idea that Disney may not yet have had time to link up the booking with the Quidco tracking as they've been super busy. I'll let you know if I succeed (or fail)!
Old 27 Apr 19, 06:43 PM  
Link to this Post
MrsBC
VIP Dibber

MrsBC's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 11
Restaurant Reviews: 50

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 10
Guidebook Reviews: 1
I've just logged our quidco claim - fingers crossed as its a good chunk of money towards our $$$ each year.
DCL Magic, DCL Wish
BOOKED - Beach Club Villas Sept '24, Disney Treasure Sept '25
TRIP REPORT INDEX
www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=835984
MrsBC is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Apr 19, 06:47 PM  
Link to this Post
MrsBC
VIP Dibber

MrsBC's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 11
Restaurant Reviews: 50

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 10
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by disneymad85 View Post
hello MrsBC I also wanted to try to get the Quidco 4% cash back deal and extra $100 on the Disney card (I have an activation email/link) - how did you manage to get both if you don't mind me asking? do you access the Disney holidays via Quidco and then somehow get to that activation page? how did you manage it if you don't mind me asking...I can't figure it out? thanks so much!
I just went through quidco and onto the regular WDW booking page, when you registered for the $100 WDW logged it and you get it automatically. It's the quidco cash I'm waiting to hear about now
DCL Magic, DCL Wish
BOOKED - Beach Club Villas Sept '24, Disney Treasure Sept '25
TRIP REPORT INDEX
www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=835984
MrsBC is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Apr 19, 07:02 PM  
Link to this Post
making49
Imagineer

making49's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 7
Originally Posted by sha9 View Post
It didn’t work for us. I had activated the link but went through Quidco. I didn’t get the gift card and Quidco didn’t track either. I’ve had to log a claim.
I haven't got either, I've tried ringing Disney but they are saying 90 minutes wait to get through. I'm going to try again next week.
Old 27 Apr 19, 07:26 PM  
Link to this Post
Lucky23
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Originally Posted by making49 View Post
I haven't got either, I've tried ringing Disney but they are saying 90 minutes wait to get through. I'm going to try again next week.
Us too ... I’ve put in a claim yesterday
Lucky23 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Apr 19, 09:11 PM  
Link to this Post
Noodle500
Imagineer

I think initially people thought you either chose a cashback link or went through the Disney page it asked you to revisit after 25th. But on the morning some people got both. I had activated my email on my phone. I booked on our pc going via topcashback. I had been in the queue over an hour when I remembered email. DS did think it risky to press the link in case lost place in queue. So when it came to book I got to the end page I saw I didn't get it. I then pressed the link and this opened another tab. So I went back for a new holiday search and at the last pricing page it has added it on.
So I think use the email to open the link on one tab then open another tab to start cashback process. Cookie related?
My topcashback hasn't tracked but I think this is due to taking over 2 hours to get on the booking page. I did a screen shot of the topcashback pop up to show it has recorded my visit and have now logged a claim.
Not sure if I'll get the cashback but at least I've got the extra $100 confirmed.

Edited at 09:19 PM.
Noodle500 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Apr 19, 01:56 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyPete
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Noodle500 View Post
I think initially people thought you either chose a cashback link or went through the Disney page it asked you to revisit after 25th. But on the morning some people got both. I had activated my email on my phone. I booked on our pc going via topcashback. I had been in the queue over an hour when I remembered email. DS did think it risky to press the link in case lost place in queue. So when it came to book I got to the end page I saw I didn't get it. I then pressed the link and this opened another tab. So I went back for a new holiday search and at the last pricing page it has added it on.
So I think use the email to open the link on one tab then open another tab to start cashback process. Cookie related?
My topcashback hasn't tracked but I think this is due to taking over 2 hours to get on the booking page. I did a screen shot of the topcashback pop up to show it has recorded my visit and have now logged a claim.
Not sure if I'll get the cashback but at least I've got the extra $100 confirmed.
I used exactly this strategy to book BC for July 2020 - the $100 shows up at the booking page and in the confirmation e-mail and Quidco tracked within the hour but at 3% ( around £194 for us) so happy days!
DisneyPete is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Apr 19, 02:11 PM  
Link to this Post
MariaLynda
VIP Dibber

Hi, just looking at a csr for a week either end of sept or beginning of oct. The rooms available, do these ever change? I was after a standard king but that is only showing for sept not a week later. Its also cheaper the week later for the standard room against the price for the standard room a week earlier? Not sure what to do.

Ridgewood Lakes Oct 1999 : Westridge May 2001 : Florida Pines Jan 2003 : Crescent Lakes May '05 : Sandy Ridge May '09 : Sandy Ridge Sept/Oct '10 : Tuscan Ridge April/May '12 : Emerald Island Nov '14 : Windsor Palms May '16 : Emerald Island April/May '18
MariaLynda is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Apr 19, 02:33 PM  
Link to this Post
sha9
VIP Dibber

sha9's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by MariaLynda View Post
Hi, just looking at a csr for a week either end of sept or beginning of oct. The rooms available, do these ever change? I was after a standard king but that is only showing for sept not a week later. Its also cheaper the week later for the standard room against the price for the standard room a week earlier? Not sure what to do.
I booked a standard king and only want a standard so I’m just checking daily to see if they become available.

Trip Report Index
sha9 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List