Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Closed Thread

Old 2 Sep 13, 11:09 AM  
Link to this Post
Beaker7929
Imagineer

Beaker7929's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 101
Only 12 weeks...

...till we go, exciting!

Slightly scary though as that means in 12 weeks it will be the end of November, and that's nearly Christmas, eek!

As we're keeping it a secret from the kids I've just booked the day off work for the day we travel to Ashford (we're staying up the night before) so I can pack after DD has gone to school, without giving the game away...it's going to kill me not being able to pack until the day we go, lol!

Twitter - @rpaisley79 / Instagram - rachelpaisley79

Upcoming Hols *July '19 Sequoia Lodge Golden Forest*August 2020 WDW Coronado Springs*

Previous Hols *Jan '19 Sequoia Lodge Golden Forest*Jan '18 Sequoia Lodge Golden Forest*Oct '17 Cheyenne*Jan '17 Sequoia Lodge Golden Forest*Jan '16 Sequoia Lodge Golden Forest*March '15 - Cheyenne*Nov '13 - Cheyenne*Feb '12 - Newport Bay*April '08 - Santa Fe*March '05 - Santa Fe*

Click here for my Disneyland Paris Trip Reports
Beaker7929 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Sep 13, 11:12 AM  
Link to this Post
Tribal_Tiger
Excited about Disney

Loads of excitement here too! This time 12 weeks we will be sitting on the Eurostar Finally got reillys supporting documents through from his passport application so that's a weight off my mind!
Think on Wednesday ill be having a few hours of planning time when Reilly has his nap.

Cat x
Tribal_Tiger is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Sep 13, 02:08 PM  
Link to this Post
koneko
Excited about Disney

Super excited here too, we'll be there in 12 weeks - it will be our first full day! The time seems to be going so quickly!
First WDW Trip with the kids - June 2019
MAY/JUNE 2022 BOOKED - FINGERS CROSSED!
koneko is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Sep 13, 07:04 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Beaker7929 View Post
...till we go, exciting!

Slightly scary though as that means in 12 weeks it will be the end of November, and that's nearly Christmas, eek!

As we're keeping it a secret from the kids I've just booked the day off work for the day we travel to Ashford (we're staying up the night before) so I can pack after DD has gone to school, without giving the game away...it's going to kill me not being able to pack until the day we go, lol!
Rachel don't talk about Christmas the kids not back at school yet !
You doing a trip report ?
I always say I'm going to and never do but think as doing two trips next I'm defo going to , thinking about doing a pre trippy aswell.
I couldn't wait till the last min to pack that would kill me .
Enjoy your planning xx
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Sep 13, 08:07 PM  
Link to this Post
Beaker7929
Imagineer

Beaker7929's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 101
Hi Rachel!

Yes I'll be doing a trippy, it'll be my first one, I've already drafted the pre-trippy ready to put up in a few weeks time

And your absolutely right about the packing, it's going to be tough!
Beaker7929 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Sep 13, 08:10 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Beaker7929 View Post
Hi Rachel!

Yes I'll be doing a trippy, it'll be my first one, I've already drafted the pre-trippy ready to put up in a few weeks time

And your absolutely right about the packing, it's going to be tough!
Will keep an eye out for it !
Bet you bursting to tell the kids x
Old 2 Sep 13, 08:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Bobsledwheels
Imagineer

Bobsledwheels's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 16
We will be there in 11 as well! I bet it will fly by love getting closer to the disney magic xx

USA: Jan 07 10n off-site // Jan 12 5n NYC, 11n I-Drive //
Oct 14 3 wks - Honeymoon! YC // Oct 16 Orlando 14n OKW // May 17 2n Cali adv & DL // Dec 18 10n AKL

PARIS: Sept 12 3n at SL // Nov 13 4n SL // Nov 15 4n SL (cut short) // Nov 16 4n NPB
TOKYO // HONG KONG: April 16 4 Days TKDL & TKDS // May 16 1 Day HKDL
CRUISES: Oct 14 4n Bahamian // June 15 7n Norwegian inaugural // Sept 15 11n WBTA // May 17 5n West coast // May 17 7n Alaskan // Dec 18 4n Bahamian
Bobsledwheels is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Sep 13, 09:31 PM  
Link to this Post

I'm starting to get a bit stressed. I don't know when I am doing my packing and since I've got a feeling my DH will be joining us straight from being on tour the chances of him having so much as a clean pair of socks with him is slim to none. I can guarantee he'll take everything he'll want to wear with him then complain about nothing to wear! DS and I are simple I can pack our stuff and lodge it over the road with Grandma whilst he's at school on the Friday.
In further news our dog sitter has decided they can't do it after all so if anyone knows of someone who fancies a week with three mad (but very loving) Staffies and lives in the South West please let me know... Now where did I leave the vodka...
Old 3 Sep 13, 09:31 PM  
Link to this Post
DIBBadmin
Imagineer

This thread has been automatically closed as it has not been posted on in 365 days.
DIBBadmin is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread