Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Closed Thread

Old 24 Oct 13, 04:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Beaker7929
Imagineer

Beaker7929's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 101
When is a good time for breakfast?

As always with me, my questions are on food!

On past trips I've always managed to make breakfast for about 7am when it is reasonably quiet (at Santa Fe and NPB), I know that there tend to be queues from about 7.30 onwards, however this time I'd like the option to laze in the morning and have a later breakfast but have no idea when it starts to quieten down again as we're usually in the parks.

We're staying at the Cheyenne this time around, does anyone have a good idea of what window in particular to avoid going to breakfast?

Twitter - @rpaisley79 / Instagram - rachelpaisley79

Upcoming Hols *July '19 Sequoia Lodge Golden Forest*August 2020 WDW Coronado Springs*

Previous Hols *Jan '19 Sequoia Lodge Golden Forest*Jan '18 Sequoia Lodge Golden Forest*Oct '17 Cheyenne*Jan '17 Sequoia Lodge Golden Forest*Jan '16 Sequoia Lodge Golden Forest*March '15 - Cheyenne*Nov '13 - Cheyenne*Feb '12 - Newport Bay*April '08 - Santa Fe*March '05 - Santa Fe*

Click here for my Disneyland Paris Trip Reports
Beaker7929 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Oct 13, 05:04 PM  
Link to this Post
Gill H
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 86
Guidebook Reviews: 24
We're always at the park for 8am so can't help I'm afraid!

You could ask if they are doing breakfast in the park though, and book that for later if they are.

Or you could grab a bacon roll from Earl of Sandwich and have an early lunch?

Or treat yourself to breakfast at the Disneyland Hotel - I know it means paying twice for your breakfast, but 14 Euros gets you the most amazing breakfast buffet (hot and cold), and you won't need lunch.
Other parks: Tokyo
Gill H is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Oct 13, 05:59 PM  
Link to this Post
sammykitten
Imagineer

I now have a bed-loving nearly-teenager as companion on my DLP trips, and we didn't make it once for EMH on our last trip . We went for breakfast at the Santa Fe at around 9.15am 2 mornings in a row, and it was fine - no queues to get in, and we found a table in the back part of the restaurant with no problem either.

It was the start of some French school holidays and Uk half term/end of Dutch/irish school holidays, so it was by no means quiet in the resort or the hotel.

I'd avoid 8am to 9am.

Hope this helps .
sammykitten is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Oct 13, 06:10 PM  
Link to this Post

If you can I'd get brekkie in the parks, which I think is slightly better quality than the Cheyenne breakfast anyway (it's on a par with the SQL/NPB breakfast which has more choice of meat/cheese and yoghurts etc and nicer pain au chocolat, not SH club pain au chocolat but they were nicer).

But for a real lazy morning then I would aim for 9:15am or later, by then most hotel guests are on their way to the park even if they have missed the best of EMH, and I'd avoid going in the park until 10:30am at least, once the worst of the queues at the gates have calmed down.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Oct 13, 06:16 PM  
Link to this Post
Beaker7929
Imagineer

Beaker7929's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
These are great responses, thanks so much guys

Upcoming Hols *July '19 Sequoia Lodge Golden Forest*August 2020 WDW Coronado Springs*

Previous Hols *Jan '19 Sequoia Lodge Golden Forest*Jan '18 Sequoia Lodge Golden Forest*Oct '17 Cheyenne*Jan '17 Sequoia Lodge Golden Forest*Jan '16 Sequoia Lodge Golden Forest*March '15 - Cheyenne*Nov '13 - Cheyenne*Feb '12 - Newport Bay*April '08 - Santa Fe*March '05 - Santa Fe*

Beaker7929 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Oct 13, 06:18 PM  
Link to this Post

We were in SL and went for breakfast around 8.30 we only had to queue one day to get seated and it still only took a few mins, they are pretty efficient at turning it round!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Oct 13, 06:25 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa123wm
Imagineer

In August on the first morning we had breakfast at 7.15, but this was too early for us, so the next 3 mornings we had breakfast at 10am. Lovely and quiet and we all got to have a lie in.
Aug/Sept 09, Jan/Feb 10 - DLP, Aug 13 - NPBC DLP
Lisa123wm is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Oct 13, 08:33 PM  
Link to this Post
Beaker7929
Imagineer

Beaker7929's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by Lisa123wm View Post
In August on the first morning we had breakfast at 7.15, but this was too early for us, so the next 3 mornings we had breakfast at 10am. Lovely and quiet and we all got to have a lie in.
This sounds very tempting! As much as it feels wrong not to take advantage of EMH I think we'll be a happier family for a more relaxed start in the morning and will then last later into the evening

Old 24 Oct 13, 08:33 PM  
Link to this Post
DIBBadmin
Imagineer

This thread has been automatically closed as it has not been posted on in 365 days.
DIBBadmin is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread