Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Closed Thread

Old 29 Dec 13, 12:55 AM  
Link to this Post
top4
Imagineer

Buffalo Bills ..is it any good ?

We are going in April and its our sons Birthday whilst we are there , we were wondering weather to get some tickets to the show.? Does anyone know iff its worth it and where can I get the best priced tickets from iff we decide to go... many thanks x
top4 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Dec 13, 01:41 AM  
Link to this Post
slosh
Getting Excited

We loved it! Good old fashioned fun, audience participation, delicious food, free flowing drink and a silly hat!
We booked via Disney site

Can't wait!
slosh is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Dec 13, 08:04 AM  
Link to this Post
Jen78
Imagineer

Definitely..we loved it.
The food is not gourmet std but is ok.
Nachos, cornbread and chilli, sausage ribs chicken and potatoes, apple pie and ice cream and refillable beer, coke or water.

Book your tickets thro ticketfr.net, they are only €40 each ( or cheaper if you go at 9:30). I think there is a link in the dibb guidebook restaurants section

The show is brilliant
Jen78 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Dec 13, 12:00 PM  
Link to this Post
aj2703
slightly serious Dibber

Sorry to butt in but, can you film it..? I am taking my camcorder on our trip and would be interested to know.
aj2703 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Dec 13, 05:13 PM  
Link to this Post

We love it! Done it the last few times we've been. Plenty of food and beer and excellent show.
We get out tickets from ticketnet.fr for 40 euro PP, much cheaper than Disney x
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Dec 13, 09:11 PM  
Link to this Post
Jen78
Imagineer

Originally Posted by aj2703 View Post
Sorry to butt in but, can you film it..? I am taking my camcorder on our trip and would be interested to know.
I have seen videos of it on you tube so people have filmed it, not sure if you are technically allowed or not tho.

I know you aren't supposed to use flashes
Jen78 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Dec 13, 12:27 AM  
Link to this Post
Shelldub
slightly serious Dibber

What are the seats like purchased through the ticketmaster one. How are they so cheap.
Shelldub is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Dec 13, 08:51 PM  
Link to this Post
Jen78
Imagineer

Just cos it's thro a French ticket agent..you don't have to be staying on site to go to buffalo bills so they must sell a certain amount thro there to make sure they are busy.

There is no difference as you just join the queue when you get there and seats are assigned when you arrive, they are just the cat 2 seats
Old 30 Dec 13, 08:51 PM  
Link to this Post
DIBBadmin
Imagineer

This thread has been automatically closed as it has not been posted on in 365 days.
DIBBadmin is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread