Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 4 Feb 17, 06:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Bazinga 39
Imagineer

Problems booking on ADR day

It is my first ADR day next sat so was trying to have a practice today but the site has not let me do it all day, keeps saying 'someone ate my page try later', the site does seem to have a lot of problems and I'll be really fed up if I can't get what I want if the sites down, has anyone had this problem and still got what you want by phoning at 12 instead?
Bazinga 39 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Feb 17, 07:03 PM  
Link to this Post
sha9
VIP Dibber

sha9's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Mobile

Yes. Until last year I struggled to book online until the "+10" days had passed. When I called at 12pm I always got what I wanted.

Trip Report Index
sha9 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Feb 17, 07:30 PM  
Link to this Post
hjanea46
slightly serious Dibber

I've done mine this morning. Logged on at 11am Got 7 out of 10 booked before it started saying that. I just kept trying and eventually got another one. I then tried on the app with no problems at all except it wouldn't accept my phone number however I formatted it so I ended up putting down a lot of zeros and will ring and amend when the next 10 days are done as I'll need to do some of them on the app on my phone at work.
Try not to stress about it - it was my first time and we got everything we wanted so far within 10 minutes of my desired time and it included CRT dinner,BOG lunch,cali grill brunch and CP breakfast.

Edited at 07:31 PM.
hjanea46 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Feb 17, 07:50 PM  
Link to this Post

I have tried a dummy run aswell and was hoping for a little advice.

My son is desperate to participate in the Jedi Academy. As the park is only half of what it used to be, thought I would hit HS on day 1, as we will be wide awake very early.

To get infront of the queues I thought we would take a TS credit for the team and enter Hollywood Vine for breakfast. That was we could get into the park before 0900 rope drop and get into the queue earlier to sign up.
When I went to book Hollywood vine on the 3rd August they would only give my 0855 hrs. If this is the earliest I can book on line, would ringing them get me an earlier time?

Also if I can only attain a 0855 booking, would I be allowed to enter the park at 0800 for example?
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Feb 17, 08:33 PM  
Link to this Post
lovemickey
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by DE Willo View Post
I have tried a dummy run aswell and was hoping for a little advice.

My son is desperate to participate in the Jedi Academy. As the park is only half of what it used to be, thought I would hit HS on day 1, as we will be wide awake very early.

To get infront of the queues I thought we would take a TS credit for the team and enter Hollywood Vine for breakfast. That was we could get into the park before 0900 rope drop and get into the queue earlier to sign up.
When I went to book Hollywood vine on the 3rd August they would only give my 0855 hrs. If this is the earliest I can book on line, would ringing them get me an earlier time?

Also if I can only attain a 0855 booking, would I be allowed to enter the park at 0800 for example?
I've been doing some dummy bookings and have found if you select breakfast it seems to give later sittings. However if you scroll across from this you can select a time. I just had a look and can select 8 am on the app for a family of 4 on 3rd August. Hope that makes sense!
lovemickey is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Feb 17, 08:42 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by lovemickey View Post
I've been doing some dummy bookings and have found if you select breakfast it seems to give later sittings. However if you scroll across from this you can select a time. I just had a look and can select 8 am on the app for a family of 4 on 3rd August. Hope that makes sense!
Just figured it out, that's amazing thanks

Edited at 08:44 PM.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Feb 17, 08:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Bazinga 39
Imagineer

Been doing another dummy run and its letting me book everything apart from Crystal Palace, the page then dissapears .
Bazinga 39 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Feb 17, 08:55 PM  
Link to this Post
firsttimemouse
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

I found the app seemed to work when the desktop site was down.
2018 DLP Newport bay
2019 DLP Newport bay
firsttimemouse is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List