Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 17 Mar 18, 10:51 AM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

Mobile Hollywood Studios savoury snacks

We are on ddp for the first time in October. We can find lots of good savoury snacks in Epcot, and quite a few in MK and AK but can't seem to find any in HS. We don't think we are going to need full meals twice every day.

Our first full day we are having Bon Voyage breakfast then going into Hollywood Studios in the daytime and MK in the evening where we hope to have pasta at Pinnochio's as our qs meal. We are looking for a savoury snack for our lunch at Hollywood Studios, any ideas? TIA
DisneyDaffodil is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Mar 18, 12:11 PM  
Link to this Post
loldis
Imagineer

You might want to take a look at this thread - OP there found the same thing.

https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho... php?t=1070160

The short version of it is though - you're pretty much out of luck at HS, especially if wanting to use snack credits. There's a few choices at the new Taphouse but not DDP eligible AFAIK. Best choice is probably a Mickey pretzel or veggie/fruit cup from the produce stall, otherwise it's going to be a plate of fries or something sweet.

The new QS in TSL might introduce some options but I'm not holding my breath given its kiddie theme. Expecting another standard "X and fries" venue.

Edited at 12:17 PM.
loldis is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Mar 18, 03:51 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

Originally Posted by loldis View Post
You might want to take a look at this thread - OP there found the same thing.

https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho... php?t=1070160

The short version of it is though - you're pretty much out of luck at HS, especially if wanting to use snack credits. There's a few choices at the new Taphouse but not DDP eligible AFAIK. Best choice is probably a Mickey pretzel or veggie/fruit cup from the produce stall, otherwise it's going to be a plate of fries or something sweet.

The new QS in TSL might introduce some options but I'm not holding my breath given its kiddie theme. Expecting another standard "X and fries" venue.
Thanks, seems it wasn't just me who couldn't find anything then DD says she will have a chocolate peanut butter Darth Vader cupcake for lunch instead So healthy haha, but it is her birthday so i guess it's ok
DisneyDaffodil is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Mar 18, 03:51 PM  
Link to this Post
sha9
VIP Dibber

sha9's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 1
You could always share a QS meal. My sister and I shared the nachos at Min & Bills more than once.

Trip Report Index
sha9 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Mar 18, 05:13 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by sha9 View Post
You could always share a QS meal. My sister and I shared the nachos at Min & Bills more than once.
That could be a great idea, I hadn't thought of that. We should have a spare qs or 2 as we are going shopping one day so we could use a qs credit and share. Thanks 😀