Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 2 Feb 17, 01:20 PM  
Link to this Post
smary
Getting Excited

Mobile Adding on DDP

Hi all,

Just a quick question; I've found a deal through Disney for June 2018 and priced up the cost not including the DDP (thinking of staying at AKL) as I know DDP is released around April time.

Does anyone know if you can add on DDP at a later date when the free packages are released or is that not possible?
[FONT="Georgia"]October 2007 -Windsor Palms, October 2009 - Highlands Reserve, August 2014 - Windsor Palms, June 2016 - PoR, October 2017 - Emerald Island, August 2019 - CBR, June 2022 - Windsor at Westside[/FONT

smary is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Feb 17, 01:24 PM  
Link to this Post
magickate
Imagineer

Originally Posted by smary View Post
Hi all,

Just a quick question; I've found a deal through Disney for June 2018 and priced up the cost not including the DDP (thinking of staying at AKL) as I know DDP is released around April time.

Does anyone know if you can add on DDP at a later date when the free packages are released or is that not possible?
If you book now you'll pay to add it on regardless. If you want it 'free' you need to wait until the offer is released. Presuming it will be!
magickate is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Feb 17, 01:25 PM  
Link to this Post
Lucyjane45xxx
Imagineer

You can add the DDP on later if you pay for it, however you cannot book the hotel now and then add the DDP on for free in April. You get the offers that are on at the time you book. If you wanted the DDP for free when it releases in April you would have to cancel your hotel and rebook at that point which I am sure would incur a charge.

Also be mindful, I think there is some sort of free days offer on accommodation at the minute which may have an impact on the price you are seeing now.

From memory, I think you also have to book accommodation and tickets at the same time in order to get the free dining
Lucyjane45xxx is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Feb 17, 01:31 PM  
Link to this Post
smary
Getting Excited

Mobile

Thanks. I'll keep waiting for April then to see what offers are released... need to be more patient!
[FONT="Georgia"]October 2007 -Windsor Palms, October 2009 - Highlands Reserve, August 2014 - Windsor Palms, June 2016 - PoR, October 2017 - Emerald Island, August 2019 - CBR, June 2022 - Windsor at Westside[/FONT

smary is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Feb 17, 10:49 PM  
Link to this Post
sha9
VIP Dibber

sha9's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 1
You would be mad to book just now. Not only will there likely be free dining, the cost of the hotel may go down plus there may a giftcard. Some people have had experienced getting their booking changed to free dining but I wouldn't risk it.

Trip Report Index
sha9 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List