Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 19 Apr 18, 11:48 AM  
Link to this Post
PumpkinCupcake
Apprentice Imagineer

QS Recommendations in AK

I posted a few weeks ago for QS suggestions in MK, thank you very much to those who replied. I have a list added to my itinerary now I don't think I need recommendations for Epcot as we plan on going to beaches & cream whilst there, and then I want to save the rest of my stomach space for trying snacks around the world. Hollywood studios we'll have a big breakfast and then are going to Sci Fi Dine in Theater for lunch, so I don't think I would need anything else there either... Animal Kingdom however, I have Tusker House booked for breakfast, and then we'll be eating outside the park for dinner so I'm pretty sure I'm going to get hungry at some point in the middle. Any suggestions?!
PumpkinCupcake is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Apr 18, 12:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Robsie71
Apprentice Imagineer

Flame Tree BBQ is worth a look.
Robsie71 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Apr 18, 12:15 PM  
Link to this Post
WhereIBelong
Imagineer

Can second Flame tree BBQ -

also the Kusafiri Coffee shop and bakery - Danish pastries as big as your head - roast beef panini (yum!) - and PROPER coffee! (especially the iced one with Amarula!)
WhereIBelong is online now Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Apr 18, 01:38 PM  
Link to this Post
DFussy
Very Serious Dibber

After having read quite a few trip reports on the dibb last year, we went for the fast food cafés at yak and yeti near the water ride. Fried rice, some spring rolls etc. Really enjoyed it, and was good value. The seating is outdoor, but has umbrellas for shade.
DFussy is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Apr 18, 02:31 PM  
Link to this Post
mandco
VIP Dibber

depends on what you like but satuli canteen -pandora looks really good for something a little different

for snacks/light bites we enjoyed the yak & yeti cafe and Kusafiri Coffee Shop & Bakery
mandco is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Apr 18, 02:51 PM  
Link to this Post
kellsbells
Imagineer

Satu'li canteen is now my favourite QS on site, it's so different to anything else and I thought really good quality. I do also like Y&Y though

kellsbells is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Apr 18, 03:15 PM  
Link to this Post
hornetgirl
Imagineer

Dole whip with rum from Tamu Tamu refreshments. Ok, not exactly a meal but so good