Notices
Shopping in Florida For all those Shopaholics out there.

Closed Thread

Old 12 Oct 15, 10:54 PM  
Link to this Post
Jane71
Very Serious Dibber

Pandora in Parks

Im hoping to buy a few charms while away. We're only going to HS & Epcot. Where can I buy these in the parks? Are they readily available? Or can they only be purchased from 1 shop per park?
Jane71 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Oct 15, 08:02 AM  
Link to this Post
hornetgirl
Imagineer

Not sure about HS, but you can definitely get them at Mouse Gear in Epcot. Also in the big Disney store at Disney Springs and in the hotel shops at the deluxe resorts.
hornetgirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Oct 15, 12:03 PM  
Link to this Post
sky13
Imagineer

Mobile

When I was there in April there was a good selection in mouse gear at Epcot. There were also at least two shops selling Disney Pandora in DHS! They were fairly readily available, although there are some charms that weren't in stock at various places (the flagship at MK had the most complete collection)
Old 13 Oct 15, 12:12 PM  
Link to this Post
sunshine-state
Excited about Disney

Didn't realise they did Pandora charms in any of the parks but useful to know as I can get the Mrs a couple seeing as she's can't make it out with me in May.
sunshine-state is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Oct 15, 01:28 PM  
Link to this Post
Jane71
Very Serious Dibber

Thanks everyone for your advice
Jane71 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Oct 15, 01:34 PM  
Link to this Post

I found the flagship store in MK had the best selection when I was over there last week. was very busy and had to wait to be served but they also stocked non disney pandora too so was very popular
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Oct 15, 02:35 PM  
Link to this Post
sky13
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Pinkpantha1977 View Post
I found the flagship store in MK had the best selection when I was over there last week. was very busy and had to wait to be served but they also stocked non disney pandora too so was very popular
Yup they are apparently a full Pandora store so they sell the whole range of Pandora! (According to the CMs I met there in April anyway!)

In terms of how busy it is - I found I had the most luck with it being less busy in the mornings/early afternoon, or during the hour after the park's official closing time. In fact during the hour after the park's official closing time I was usually the only person in the store... (I went into the MK store several times!)
Old 15 Oct 15, 11:28 AM  
Link to this Post
beaky2808
Very Serious Dibber

Mouse gear in Epcot is really good as it was really quiet (compared to World of Disney in Disney Springs which was rammed) and from what I remember they had pretty much the whole collection (this was last month).
beaky2808 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Oct 15, 09:39 AM  
Link to this Post
shaz luvs tink
Imagineer

Pandora is also available in resort gift shops, didn't look in animal kingdom park but we're available every where else. Always had a good selection.
shaz luvs tink is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Nov 15, 04:58 AM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Pinkpantha1977 View Post
My wife got a few charms from there on Thursday and one of the sales women told her that the diamanté Minnie charm was park exclusive and that they had only got them in that day and had nearly sold out their stock already. So my wife goes ahead and purchases it.

We had a trip to the Altamonte Mall today and found the same charm in the Pandora shop window for sale for $5 less. Obviously not a park exclusive charm. My wife is not very happy!.:angry:
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread