Notices
Shopping in Florida For all those Shopaholics out there.

Closed Thread

Old 5 Nov 15, 09:06 AM  
Link to this Post
LeaPinkSnowball
Animal Kingdom Lodge Guest

Mobile Planning help

Hi guys xx

We are sooo excited to have booked out boys very first trip abroad for October 2016

I am a complete geek and was wondering if anyone knew if there was a hot topic and hallmark shop near Disney ? We are staying in the CBR ?

Also am I able to buy things online and have them delivered to the hotel during my stay? As shipping from US sites to the UK is normally crazy but I don't know if the hotel will accept the delivery?

Xxx
LeaPinkSnowball is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Nov 15, 11:06 AM  
Link to this Post
princess-momo
Apprentice Imagineer

the nearest hot topic i THINK is in florida Mall. as for getting items delivered to your hotel i THINK this is possible as i've read a few people do this, i'm just not sure what hotels would accept :\
princess-momo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Nov 15, 03:19 PM  
Link to this Post
dolphinlou
Imagineer

Hot topic is in the Florida mall, my DS age 16 spent a fortune in there in July!
dolphinlou is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Nov 15, 09:00 PM  
Link to this Post
LeaPinkSnowball

oooh exciting!
i have wanted to go forever !

i am wanting to go to Hot Topic , Hallmark and Torrid !
LeaPinkSnowball is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Nov 15, 02:28 PM  
Link to this Post
dolphinlou
Imagineer

Originally Posted by LeaPinkSnowball View Post
oooh exciting!
i have wanted to go forever !

i am wanting to go to Hot Topic , Hallmark and Torrid !
I am loving your excitement leapinksnowball! When people say to me that my holidays must cost a fortune for 2 or 3 weeks, I tell them it's more than that, it's the build up and planning that I get out of it so more value for money in my eyes
dolphinlou is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Nov 15, 08:05 PM  
Link to this Post
LeaPinkSnowball

Originally Posted by dolphinlou View Post
I am loving your excitement leapinksnowball! When people say to me that my holidays must cost a fortune for 2 or 3 weeks, I tell them it's more than that, it's the build up and planning that I get out of it so more value for money in my eyes
i agree ! i say the same about xmas , weddings, birthday parties etc, its not just the actual day the whole planning process is included in it !

not easy to get my husband to agree though haha
Old 15 Nov 15, 01:17 PM  
Link to this Post
dolphinlou
Imagineer

Originally Posted by LeaPinkSnowball View Post
i agree ! i say the same about xmas , weddings, birthday parties etc, its not just the actual day the whole planning process is included in it !

not easy to get my husband to agree though haha
Aww he might change his mind by this time next year
Old 2 Dec 15, 05:33 PM  
Link to this Post

Hi there!

The closest Hot Topic is the Florida Mall, it's worth going if you're planning to do the whole mall, but I wouldn't go specifically for Hot Topic, as the shop is pretty small and cramped compared to others, and they only have a selection of what's on offer on the website. It's still packed with pretty cool stuff! Sizes also run smaller than usual compared to other American brands, I've found

If there were specific things you wanted from the Hot Topic website, and they were on sale, you could use Mockingjay Services before you left, and have them delivered to your hotel room, that's what I plan to do
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Dec 15, 08:35 PM  
Link to this Post
Gabsnoot
Imagineer

Hi, I went to Hot Topic at the Florida Mall this year because my sister wanted me to get something for her and hands down, it's the most cramped shop I've ever been in There is loads of cool stuff but I have no idea how they find half of it. If you can, I would order online before you go, I think most Disney hotels are happy for you to have parcels delivered.

I ordered a couple of things before we left and collected them in store at Walmart, this might be an option if the stores you are interested in offer it.

Happy planning
Gabsnoot is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Dec 15, 08:35 PM  
Link to this Post
DIBBadmin
Imagineer

This thread has been automatically closed as it has not been posted on in 365 days.
DIBBadmin is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread