Notices
Shopping in Florida For all those Shopaholics out there.

Closed Thread

Old 26 Nov 15, 09:06 PM  
Link to this Post
rinroo
Very Serious Dibber

rinroo's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 4
Coupons/discount vouchers?

Hi

Does anyone sign up to any websites to get discounts on their shopping whilst in Florida? Back in 2011 we signed up to premium outlets and printed tonnes of vouchers that got email regularly I re-registered but haven't had a single voucher . Last year we just had a couple of the coupon books and bought the sentinel on a Sunday for the coupons.

Do you sign up to individual stores to get the discounts?

Want our shopping $ to go as far as possible
*DLP Santa Fe 03-04-05-07**First WDW Trip Oct/Nov 2011**Sept/Oct 2014 RPR-AKV-POFQ**Christmas/NYE 2015/16 OKW BCV AKV* *Nov/Dec 2018 OKW - Daisy’s 1st Trip* *Feb 2020 POR/OKW* *Feb 2024 Dibb Villa ASM OKW AKL 3 weeks with just 3 of us*

Edited at 09:07 PM.
rinroo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Nov 15, 09:35 PM  
Link to this Post

You just have to sign in to the premium website and search the locations . the vouchers refresh regularly you have to be able to print them a few days before you go register with Ralph.com site and they will send you vouchers
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Nov 15, 10:09 PM  
Link to this Post
ERICSMUM
Imagineer

I've just got back so shopping is still on my mind ! I signed up to loads of websites for "my" kind of stores and got lots of discounts - I just showed them on my phone at the till. I signed up to:

Macy's, J C Penney, Ulta, Charming Charlie's, JoAnn, Michaels, Ralph Lauren outlet, Gap Children, Carters (kids clothes), and a few others that I've forgotten.

If I don't have a coupon I always ask at the till if there are any that I might have "missed" - very often they have one under the till and will scan it for you ! I wouldn't dare do this at home but they seem to expect people to use coupons over there.

Edited at 10:11 PM.
ERICSMUM is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Nov 15, 12:21 PM  
Link to this Post
Dolphin9511
Very Serious Dibber

I signed up to quite a few in August before I went - some were ok but some were a bit of a waste of time to be honest, I found the ones for the outlet centres weren't that great as most shops had offer on so wouldn't take the voucher as well, although I would still rather have a voucher than not, always worth a try and I would always ask anayway
Dolphin9511 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Nov 15, 10:51 PM  
Link to this Post
rinroo
Very Serious Dibber

rinroo's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 4
Originally Posted by gimpey View Post
You just have to sign in to the premium website and search the locations . the vouchers refresh regularly you have to be able to print them a few days before you go register with Ralph.com site and they will send you vouchers
Ah thank you just did that and can see them.

Originally Posted by ERICSMUM View Post
I've just got back so shopping is still on my mind ! I signed up to loads of websites for "my" kind of stores and got lots of discounts - I just showed them on my phone at the till. I signed up to:

Macy's, J C Penney, Ulta, Charming Charlie's, JoAnn, Michaels, Ralph Lauren outlet, Gap Children, Carters (kids clothes), and a few others that I've forgotten.

If I don't have a coupon I always ask at the till if there are any that I might have "missed" - very often they have one under the till and will scan it for you ! I wouldn't dare do this at home but they seem to expect people to use coupons over there.
Thanks for the tip, I would never think to ask as like you would never do it in the UK. I rarely use coupons in the UK but it's so different over there isn't it.

Thanks for the tip.
*DLP Santa Fe 03-04-05-07**First WDW Trip Oct/Nov 2011**Sept/Oct 2014 RPR-AKV-POFQ**Christmas/NYE 2015/16 OKW BCV AKV* *Nov/Dec 2018 OKW - Daisy’s 1st Trip* *Feb 2020 POR/OKW* *Feb 2024 Dibb Villa ASM OKW AKL 3 weeks with just 3 of us*
rinroo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Nov 15, 11:04 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by rinroo View Post
Ah thank you just did that and can see them.

Thanks for the tip, I would never think to ask as like you would never do it in the UK. I rarely use coupons in the UK but it's so different over there isn't it.

Thanks for the tip.
Join restaurant email clubs and get some good discounts Chili's Denny's texasroadhouse I-hop and Outback Steakhouse
Old 27 Nov 15, 11:06 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by ERICSMUM View Post

That's a great tip thank you
Old 27 Nov 15, 11:06 PM  
Link to this Post
DIBBadmin
Imagineer

This thread has been automatically closed as it has not been posted on in 365 days.
DIBBadmin is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread