Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 11 Jul 17, 12:44 PM  
Link to this Post
alisonjones
Imagineer

alisonjones's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 20
What a nightmare - hope you get it all sorted soon so you can start enjoying the planning of your holiday. I have been going many years to the US and can honestly say I have never heard of this Company - thanks for the heads up, will definitely steer clear.
Old 15 Jul 17, 10:57 PM  
Link to this Post
loobz
Imagineer

loobz's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
I'm another who has never heard of this company, thank goodness!

What an awful time you've been having. I'm glad you've raised it with your cc company now. I hope your money is back in your hands very soon so that you can begin to enjoy the planning which should be one of the most exciting parts of a Florida trip
Old 15 Jul 17, 11:06 PM  
Link to this Post
katy341
Imagineer

thanks everyone - well... little update - not that there is much to update!

ive spoken with another 3 people - all managers - all of which have said head office are doing it today and when I ask (which ive asked on all 9 (9! ) occasions) for an email confirmation that the money has been deposited back into my account - I get nothing!

I did get a phone call asking for my bank details and they will do it instantly - I said no I want it back on the credit card I paid with hence the interest charges. I have it in writing that they will cover the interest fees ive been charged £86 and again - I'm no further forward!

m&s are on the case - infact weve had a missed call tonight from them (m&s is our cc company)but was too late to call back!
katy341 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jul 17, 08:38 AM  
Link to this Post
Miss_Shell
Imagineer

Mobile

What a terrible experience. I am so glad you paid on a credit card, I wouldn't know what to do if it wasn't x
Orlando & Bahamas 1992 - Orlando 1998 - Orlando 1999 - Orlando 2000 - Polynesian Resort - Orlando 2000 - Orlando 2001 - Orlando 2003 - Kissimmee Villa - Orlando 2005 - Christmas - Orlando 2010 - Orlando 2011 - Port Orleans Riverside - Orlando 2012 - Disney Coronado Springs - HHN - Orlando & Hollywood 2014 - Orlando 2016- Disney's Coronado Springs and Universal's Cabana Bay Honeymoon 2017 - Disney's Port Orleans Riverside
Miss_Shell is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jul 17, 09:12 AM  
Link to this Post
dave
Imagineer

Originally Posted by katy341 View Post
thanks everyone - well... little update - not that there is much to update!

ive spoken with another 3 people - all managers - all of which have said head office are doing it today and when I ask (which ive asked on all 9 (9! ) occasions) for an email confirmation that the money has been deposited back into my account - I get nothing!

I did get a phone call asking for my bank details and they will do it instantly - I said no I want it back on the credit card I paid with hence the interest charges. I have it in writing that they will cover the interest fees ive been charged £86 and again - I'm no further forward!

m&s are on the case - infact weve had a missed call tonight from them (m&s is our cc company)but was too late to call back!
Sounds like some slow progress is being made.

Once it's sorted I would do what I did for a while, as you can't post direct onto their FB page I commented on each Post they made for a while with a link to my DIBB post, I like to think that some potential customers were lost. My comments didn't get blocked or deleted by them😂😂

And put your DIBB signature like mine😆😆
Sunset lakes 01, Weston Hills 03,Indian Ridge 04, Davenport 04, Westridge 06 & 07, Florida Pines 08, Lake Berkley 09, Windsor Hills 10, Emerald Island 12, Westridge 13, Legacy Park 15, Eagle Pointe 16, Loma Linda & Windsor Hills 17, Westridge 18, Bella Vida 19
FLORIDA MASTERS WORST TRAVEL AGENT 2015
HOLIDAY GENIE / TRAVELUP WORST TRAVEL AGENT 2016
dave is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jul 17, 12:42 PM  
Link to this Post
Excitedx4
Imagineer

Excitedx4's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Sorry you've had such a rotten time with them.
Excitedx4 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jul 17, 12:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Excitedx4
Imagineer

Excitedx4's Reviews
Originally Posted by DisneyBobby View Post
Chuffing Nora... I wish I'd seen this yesterday as I booked with them today.

I've received my invoice & ATOL invoice via email which I need to print off tomorrow, looking at it all through my phone it all looks fine.

Can I also say I'm really sorry for your bad experience, this holiday isn't a cheap undetaking by any imagine & I really hope you get everything sorted, after reading this thread, I will be on the ball & watch their every step.
Just wanted to add to put your mind at ease that it's not always so bad with Florida masters, we booked with them for our trip in 2016, a flydrive and 2 nights accommodation that they provided us for free for adding on 2 extra nights we originally wanted to leave on 17th May but the flight was cheaper on 15th and they gave us the extra nights accommodation, we had no problems at all. All companies have people who are pleased and disgruntled. Don't let it worry you too much.
Excitedx4 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jul 17, 01:28 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyBobby
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Originally Posted by Excitedx4 View Post
Just wanted to add to put your mind at ease that it's not always so bad with Florida masters, we booked with them for our trip in 2016, a flydrive and 2 nights accommodation that they provided us for free for adding on 2 extra nights we originally wanted to leave on 17th May but the flight was cheaper on 15th and they gave us the extra nights accommodation, we had no problems at all. All companies have people who are pleased and disgruntled. Don't let it worry you too much.
Thank you very much for this message it has certainly helped, so far up to date I've had no problems at all, all questions asked have been answered via email all documents (to press) I've received no problem & all been printed off.
DisneyBobby is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jul 17, 02:25 PM  
Link to this Post
Excitedx4
Imagineer

Excitedx4's Reviews
Thank you very much for this message it has certainly helped, so far up to date I've had no problems at all, all questions asked have been answered via email all documents (to press) I've received no problem & all been printed off.
No problem 🤗
Old 16 Jul 17, 02:40 PM  
Link to this Post
dave
Imagineer

Like with any TA it's only when something happens either through them messing or you needing to change you get to know the real company and their customer service level.
Keep an eye on your booking directly with the airline don't rely on FM telling you they have made a change as they won't. Good luck.
Sunset lakes 01, Weston Hills 03,Indian Ridge 04, Davenport 04, Westridge 06 & 07, Florida Pines 08, Lake Berkley 09, Windsor Hills 10, Emerald Island 12, Westridge 13, Legacy Park 15, Eagle Pointe 16, Loma Linda & Windsor Hills 17, Westridge 18, Bella Vida 19
FLORIDA MASTERS WORST TRAVEL AGENT 2015
HOLIDAY GENIE / TRAVELUP WORST TRAVEL AGENT 2016
dave is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List