Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Closed Thread

Old 21 Feb 09, 04:44 PM  
Link to this Post
Greyfriars
Imagineer

Please don't spoil your holiday by getting too upset about this. Charter travel are used by many dibbers and seem to be a reputable company.

You will have no problem changing the voucher and after that you will have your tickets for the rest of the holiday. If you don't want to change at the gate you could change them at DTD guest services the evening you arrive.

It's too late to buy from elsewhere and if you bought them a while ago the price has probably gone up.

Look on the bright side in 14 days time you will be in Florida and we will be still here.
Old 21 Feb 09, 04:44 PM  
Link to this Post

Thee is nothing wrong with vouchers. Got them 2 years ago and was easy to change for tickets. No Qs and this was in March/April.
I dont think its fair to complain myself
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Feb 09, 04:46 PM  
Link to this Post
SMAX
Imagineer

SMAX's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 3

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 13
Guidebook Photos: 69
To be honest I don't see it as an issue. It is quick to exchange even on the day you go. Last time we had real flex tickets but they didn't work. We had to go to guest services everytime we used them which was more of a pain. They would not exchange them as we got them in the UK. So we had the problem of explaining it all every time. If we had tickets issued out there they said they would have changed them. I really don't know what was wrong with them and neither did they. All they did was stamp our hands at guest services and they then let us in.
SMAX is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Feb 09, 04:48 PM  
Link to this Post
buffalo
Imagineer

We had vouchers for Universal last year and they were wonderful. We just went to the machine, put in our order number, swiped our card and the tickets were issued. Can understand why you would rather tickets but I found it much easier than I anticipated. Hope its the same for you.
March 1995-Indian Wells, Sept 1996 - Westridge, June 1997 Creekside, Nov 1998 - Westridge, Sept 2000 - Westridge, April 2001 - Westridge, Sept 2005- Westridge, Oct 2008-Tuscan Hills, Aug 2009-Legacy Park, July 2010- Legacy Park, July 2011-Calabria, July 2012-High Grove, July 2013-Solana, August 2014-High Grove/Anna Maria , Sept/Oct 2015 OKW/Anna Maria/High Grove
buffalo is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Feb 09, 04:51 PM  
Link to this Post
shirley
Imagineer

shirley's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
i too cant see the problem with vouchers it is a simple method to use and only adds a few more mins to your day (if you have to exchange them) we had more problems with our disney tickets last time than with any of the vouchers shirley
shirley is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Feb 09, 04:54 PM  
Link to this Post

we had vouchers on 07 trip and did not have any problems with them,
Old 21 Feb 09, 04:56 PM  
Link to this Post
Curioussilva
Imagineer

also just to point out charter travel do say they are vouchers hence the cheap prices, vouchers aren't a problem to be perfectly be honest!
Curioussilva is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Feb 09, 04:59 PM  
Link to this Post
JudyC
Imagineer

Vouchers are no problem, it only takes a couple of minutes to change them to tickets on the first day.
93 94 03 2023 DLP
JudyC is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Feb 09, 05:05 PM  
Link to this Post

We have booked tickets via charter travel, and yes we were dissappointed to get vouchers, but at the end of the day they have saved a fair bit of money. At least by reading this thread I now know where to change them. Thanks
Old 21 Feb 09, 05:11 PM  
Link to this Post
Lesley_Perschky
Imagineer

Lesley_Perschky's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
We had problems with Virgin problems last time we went. The ignorant person at the Guest Services booth said that they had already been exchanged for tickets and that the voucher we had were forgeries!

Thank god that we had our passports on us and could prove that we had only flew in that day!

Personally I would stick with tickets and not have to mess about with vouchers. Have got ours from ATD and have recieved excellant service.

DH John meeting Alice at the Grand Floridian Character Brekfast 2007.
Lesley_Perschky is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread