Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Closed Thread

Old 2 Mar 09, 12:55 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Aykay View Post
Re changing them the night before - I am getting the 7day premier ticket so would this take one day off the ticket or are they only taken off when used for park admission?

No, exchanging your voucher for a ticket wont use up 1 days admission, your park ticket is activated the first time you actually enter a park
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Mar 09, 01:15 PM  
Link to this Post
catlady
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 4
I thought I'd read somewhere that if you are staying on resort you can exchange the vouchers at check-in for tickets, that can then be added to your room key. Am I wrong on this as this is my first time in 17 years need all the advice I can get.

Hi sally,

Yes you are correct . if you are staying in a Disney resort hotel you will have your tickets (plus any dining plan) added to your room key tickets upon check-in

We had virgin vouchers last year and had no problems at all, they were added and handed over before I even had time to ask!

Also, had no problems at Seaworld or Universal
Old 2 Mar 09, 01:19 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Aykay View Post
Re changing them the night before - I am getting the 7day premier ticket so would this take one day off the ticket or are they only taken off when used for park admission?
Your seven days start from the first day OF USE. So unless you go straight off to a park for the evening after picking up your tickets your first day would be the following day.
Old 2 Mar 09, 01:21 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by catlady View Post

Hi sally,

Yes you are correct . if you are staying in a Disney resort hotel you will have your tickets (plus any dining plan) added to your room key tickets upon check-in

We had virgin vouchers last year and had no problems at all, they were added and handed over before I even had time to ask!

Also, had no problems at Seaworld or Universal
Catlady speaks the truth! LOL
We have kind of been approaching this from an off site point of view. Yes, check ins can add anything (Disney) to your room key.
Old 2 Mar 09, 02:06 PM  
Link to this Post
Ms Sleepy
Apprentice Imagineer

Ms Sleepy's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Thanks Geoffa and catlady. I thought I had read it some where glad to get it sorted now, Just can't wait to go on holiday me and my dd are so excited dh is very blase about it all
Ms Sleepy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Mar 09, 02:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Bradleysmummy
Imagineer

Bradleysmummy's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
Thats good news, we can do this too, would never haven know that!

Thanks dibbers
Bradleysmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Mar 09, 03:24 PM  
Link to this Post
tiniegil
Imagineer

Going back to a previous post, would a photocopy of passport be acceptable? rahter do that then take them with us.

Need a new Florrie date pleasy muchily
tiniegil is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Mar 09, 05:05 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by tiniegil View Post
Going back to a previous post, would a photocopy of passport be acceptable? rahter do that then take them with us.
We've done that in the past with no issues.
Old 2 Mar 09, 05:13 PM  
Link to this Post
bighal
Imagineer

Originally Posted by tiniegil View Post
Do you have a photo card driving licence? this would do the job! If you are driving in Florida you have to carry a driving licence at all times or face a $300 on the spot fine or a night in Jail!

Next Trip Feb '24
Jun98 Apr99 Dec99 Apr00 Mar03 Jun/Jul04 Dec/Jan05/06 Jul06 Dec06 Jun/Jul08 Jun/Jul09 Jul/Aug11 Sep13 Jun/Jul14 Nov15 Sep16 Villa/BWV May18 Villa/BLT/AKL Sept19 Villa/AKL Feb/Mar20 AKL/SSR Sep22 AKL Apr/May 23 CS/CC/AKL Nov 23 SSR Feb/Mar 24 RR/BR
bighal is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Mar 09, 05:20 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Ms Sleepy View Post
Thanks Geoffa and catlady. I thought I had read it some where glad to get it sorted now, Just can't wait to go on holiday me and my dd are so excited dh is very blase about it all
You just go and have a good time!
Closed Thread