Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Closed Thread

Old 15 May 12, 02:07 AM  
Link to this Post
MrsOrlando
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Michelle74 View Post
Just had confirmation that i will receive my tickets on Thursday before 1PM and also got a refund for delivery charges of £5.98 so im a very happy lady. Thank you Mrs Orlando for your helpful information.
My pleasure Michelle!
MrsOrlando is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 May 12, 05:03 PM  
Link to this Post

have now completed my ticket package with them and couldnt be happier. simon at the ascot office was very helpful and patient with all my questions

tickets should be here next week... its gettin closer and closer YAAAY
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 May 12, 08:40 PM  
Link to this Post
WendyWilson
Imagineer

WendyWilson's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 4
Just to add my two penneth, I've used Orlando Attractions for the past 2 years and they're brilliant. I recommended them to everyone I know & they all agree with me. Fantastic service and the cheapest by far.
Old 16 May 12, 07:40 PM  
Link to this Post

They are too damn efficient . There's nobody in my house all week except a Friday so I left it until this afternoon to buy , thinking that they would hopefully process the order today and send out tommorrow or Friday and so arrive Friday or Saturday but no got email a few hours ago saying they have been posted special delivery and I'll have them tommorrow before 1pm . Brilliant service pity nobody's going to be in for the delivery
Old 16 May 12, 09:28 PM  
Link to this Post
MrsOrlando
Imagineer

Originally Posted by rudebh0y View Post
They are too damn efficient . There's nobody in my house all week except a Friday so I left it until this afternoon to buy , thinking that they would hopefully process the order today and send out tommorrow or Friday and so arrive Friday or Saturday but no got email a few hours ago saying they have been posted special delivery and I'll have them tommorrow before 1pm . Brilliant service pity nobody's going to be in for the delivery
Sincere apologies y'all on behalf of our over performing sales team - we have officially requested they drag their heels a bit more when fulfilling orders!
MrsOrlando is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 May 12, 09:33 PM  
Link to this Post

Another fan here, got some great advice on tix last year and will be making my booking for this year very soon
Old 16 May 12, 09:36 PM  
Link to this Post
cypress
Very Serious Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 43
Guidebook Reviews: 1
... and another satisfied customer here;o)
Old 17 May 12, 06:28 PM  
Link to this Post

How long does it normally take from ordering to delivery with the free disney delivery option?

I see lots of posts saying tickets ordered and dispatched within a day so just wondering.

Edited at 06:34 PM.
Old 17 May 12, 06:44 PM  
Link to this Post
MrsOrlando
Imagineer

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by zeozhane View Post
How long does it normally take from ordering to delivery with the free disney delivery option?

I see lots of posts saying tickets ordered and dispatched within a day so just wondering.
It's FREE Royal Mail Special Delivery so while we guarantee 14 days its usually MUCH quicker if the tickets are in stock. Hope that helps!

Edited at 06:53 PM.
Old 17 May 12, 06:48 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by MrsOrlando View Post
It's FREE Royal Mail special Delivery so while we guarantee 14 days its usually MUCH quicker if the tickets are in stock. Hope that helps!
Thanks MrsO - Order is placed so i'm sure i will have my tickets shortly.

If only other companies had as good a customer relationship as the one demonstrated by orlando attractions the world may be a better place.
Closed Thread