Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Closed Thread

Old 16 Feb 15, 02:45 PM  
Link to this Post
Nobles@WDW
slightly serious Dibber

Universal 2 park...£120...can it be beaten?

As it says above:

Universal 2 park...£120...can it be beaten?
Last day today!

Can anyone comment on Florida Escapes?
Travelodge Maingate East 1990, La Quinta Inn Lakeside 2004, Caribbean Beach Resort 2008, Old Key West Resort and Hard Rock Hotel 2011, Old Key West Resort and Hard Rock Hotel 2013 25th Wedding Anniversary Celebration Saratoga Springs Resort, Beach Club Villas and Anna Maria Island 2015 Saratoga Springs Resort September 2018
Nobles@WDW is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Feb 15, 03:06 PM  
Link to this Post
ppp65
Getting Excited

Slightly cheaper with Expedia if you go through a cashback site though you get vouchers rather than real tickets so these will need to be exchanged at the ticket booth outside Universal.
ppp65 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Feb 15, 03:14 PM  
Link to this Post
Cocobean121
Imagineer

Sounds a good price, I got at £119 last weekend in their flash sale, got ATD to price match and haggled for some cut price magic show tickets.

Nothing wrong with Florida escapes tho, got my DC ultimate from them no problem.

Easter 2011 Legacy Park Villa fl. Aug/Sept 2013 Thousand Oaks Villa fl. April 2015 Lake Wilson Preserve Villa fl. May 2017 the sanctuary, West Haven villa Fl.
October 2019 Pier 60 & Highlands Reserve villa fl
May 2020 endless summer and Aventura
Cocobean121 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Feb 15, 03:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Stitch & Smudge
Imagineer

We've used Florida Escapes since 2012 and always had good service and always the cheapest. Real tickets too so no wasting time to exchange when you get there.

Originally Posted by Cocobean121 View Post
Sounds a good price, I got at £119 last weekend in their flash sale, got ATD to price match and haggled for some cut price magic show tickets.

Nothing wrong with Florida escapes tho, got my DC ultimate from them no problem.
We also asked ATD to price match last weekend at £119 each just to get one of their smart travel document wallets. We didn't even ask about the magic show tickets as we weren't too bothered and they don't usually give the freebie when you ask them to price match. We were very pleasantly surprised when our tickets arrived on Tuesday morning with the Wonderworks/Magic show tickets inside too. We've never been before so now need to decide whether to do Wonderworks or the Magic Dinner show.
Stitch & Smudge is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Feb 15, 03:46 PM  
Link to this Post
wendy13
Helping Mickey

netflights are doing it for £119 don't think there real tickets though
wendy13 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Feb 15, 05:17 PM  
Link to this Post
Cocobean121
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Stitch & Smudge View Post
We've used Florida Escapes since 2012 and always had good service and always the cheapest. Real tickets too so no wasting time to exchange when you get there.

We also asked ATD to price match last weekend at £119 each just to get one of their smart travel document wallets. We didn't even ask about the magic show tickets as we weren't too bothered and they don't usually give the freebie when you ask them to price match. We were very pleasantly surprised when our tickets arrived on Tuesday morning with the Wonderworks/Magic show tickets inside too. We've never been before so now need to decide whether to do Wonderworks or the Magic Dinner show.
That's so good that you got those tickets chucked in for free, I paid £7 each for them which was fine by me, free would have been better but they wouldn't budge! Lol!

I've no expectations about the magic show, but thought it would make a change one evening to be entertained as well as fed and watered (even if the food is a bit basic)

Didn't know they had a nice wallet come with the tickets, so I will be classing that as my 'freebie' !

Easter 2011 Legacy Park Villa fl. Aug/Sept 2013 Thousand Oaks Villa fl. April 2015 Lake Wilson Preserve Villa fl. May 2017 the sanctuary, West Haven villa Fl.
October 2019 Pier 60 & Highlands Reserve villa fl
May 2020 endless summer and Aventura
Cocobean121 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Feb 15, 05:49 PM  
Link to this Post
Sam_Smith
slightly serious Dibber

I have just bought mine from them today.

Not really interested in any of the freebies on other sites as we would never use them, so £120 each was the best proce I could find today.

Old 16 Feb 15, 07:44 PM  
Link to this Post
Nobles@WDW
slightly serious Dibber

Thanks everyone for your replies. ATD price matched for me, no mention of freebies so I'll wait and see what turns up.
Travelodge Maingate East 1990, La Quinta Inn Lakeside 2004, Caribbean Beach Resort 2008, Old Key West Resort and Hard Rock Hotel 2011, Old Key West Resort and Hard Rock Hotel 2013 25th Wedding Anniversary Celebration Saratoga Springs Resort, Beach Club Villas and Anna Maria Island 2015 Saratoga Springs Resort September 2018
Nobles@WDW is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Feb 15, 08:06 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridajill
Excited about Disney

We also got ATD to price match Florida escapes last weekend and also got the free magic tickets which was a bonus as I too didn't think they would offer them since they price matched
Floridajill is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Feb 15, 09:42 PM  
Link to this Post
Markpc2013
Imagineer

Will the match Orlando Flexi Ticket? Quite a price difference!
US 192 - Feb 1994; I-Drive- Feb 07; Fairfield Inn - June 10; Oakpoint Circle V - June 11; Homewood Suites - July 12; Calabay Parc V- June 14; Esprit Estates V - June 15; CBR - April 16; Hyatt Place, Drury's & Bridgewater V - Sept 16; CBR & V US27 - Apr 17; Eagle Pointe V - Nov 17; Lindfields V - Apr 18; Pop C- Nov 19; Universal & Cruise - Feb 20; Rosen Inn & PB- Nov 21; H2S I-Drive - Apr 22; SSR & HI S535 - Sept 22.
Markpc2013 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread